B&W Promos 11,12,13,18 and 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodhii

Aspiring Trainer
I found these images on the pokemontcg.com website in the game it has all the promos listed but with no artwork in the cards.

bw11a.png
bw12a.png
bw13a.png
bw18a.png
bw25a.png

All the cards from BW11 - BW27 there is no artwork in the card but the card image is there see below.

bw20.png

11 - Pansage see image
12 - Zorua see image
13 - Minccino see image
14 - Pansage (bullet seed)
15 - Pidove (gust)
16 - Axew (dragon rage)
17 - Ducklett (water gun)
18 - Darumaka see image
19 - Zoruark (punishment + snarl)
20 - Serperior (vine whip + leaf storm)
21 - Emboar (heat crash + Flare blitz)
22 - Samurott (Pike + surf)
23 - Reshiram (outrage + blue flare)
24 - Zekrom (outrage + bolt strike)
25 - Scraggy see image
26 - Axew (big bite)
27 - Litwick (call for family + will-o-wisp)

This is so obviously fake it's not even funny.
Just look at the font used for the HP. :p

If you seriously beleive they are fake go to the online game and look them up I got these images from the trades section when I was getting images of the emerging powers set. These are not card scans they are images of the online cards taken from pokemon.com's own game at pokemontcg.com

Here is the confirmed list of BW promos. Whilst the cards match the descriptions, I can't check the TCGO because it's down for maintenance and I doubt they'd release cards early on there anyway.
And what on earth is that Serperior card supposed to be? They'd have the artwork if it was real. Not to mention that I've never heard of those artists before (and I usually keep a keen eye on Pokemon artists) and the fonts used differ hugely from the official ones.

I've also just checked with a genuine Pansage and the fakes' text is too thick when you zoom it in to an identical size to the actual card. Whilst these fakes are convincing to most, I can spot the flaws. If it was a screenshot, I'd believe you.

And this bit's best. The BW Pansage has the identical PokeDex info, which would usually be an alternative from the other game. Anyway, the exact same text is laid out differently in the box. After 'head', it's supposed to go onto the next line. GG.

That is what is on there you more than welcome to check once the site is back up tbh I had no idea what the full list was until I found the cards on there I was getting images of all the Emerging Powers cards. As for the font these are not card scans they are images of the online cards they are built up of multiple layers which is probably why the artwork is missing for them as they havent finished completely uploading them.

a) They would only upload them if they were completely done
b) They'd most likely be revealed in Japan with the same artwork first
c) How could you get the images from TCGO without taking a screenshot? Oh yes, they're fakes, that's why.
d) Wouldn't WPM or one of the other big site administrators have revealed this by now?
e) The full list has been on Bulbapedia for a while, based on the Japanese stuff.

Although its says maint I was just able to log in do you want to go check so we can get past the whole these are fake make sure you pick to select all or it will not show the cards.

update: screenshot of what im seeing
bwpromos.jpg

If you can actually access them, take a screenshot, upload it to an image hosting site, and link to it from here. Then I'll believe you.
It appears that I can log in now too. They say the maintenance is scheduled for soon, though.
How do you access what you went on?

Ok, that's convincing now that there's actual evidence. Thanks for that and sorry for troubling you! :)

I was hoping the Scraggy would be made available in English, so this is great news. Now we just have to wait and see how they will be made available, I suppose...

That Minccino artwork is so cute :3
Im going to assume the Scraggy Promo will come out with the Noble Victories Blisters

Discuss in the Front Page News Forum.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back