Wi-Fi Trades B/W Breeding thread

Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
ditto is bad to use in breeding unless you don't your pokemon to learn a certain move when breed

The Best Way To Get The Right IV u Want Is To Catch The Male Father With The IV u Wanted Then Breed It With An Everstone

I'm quite curious to know, does it matter what gender Pokemon holds the Everstone please?

it dose matter what gender holds the stone if you want the nature of 1 of the 2 pokes breeded

WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
ditto is bad to use in breeding unless you don't your pokemon to learn a certain move when breed

The Best Way To Get The Right IV u Want Is To Catch The Male Father With The IV u Wanted Then Breed It With An Everstone

I'm quite curious to know, does it matter what gender Pokemon holds the Everstone please?

it dose matter what gender holds the stone if you want the nature of 1 of the 2 pokes breeded

Cool! Thanks for the help!

Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:
Mizugorou said:
WhimsicottSubMan said:

Cool! Thanks for the help!

Np

WhimsicottSubMan said:

Or you could just do the Power Item trick while they're in the Day Care on Route 3. Depending on the Stat the Power Item the Father holds there's a 50% chance it will pass onto the offspring. So say for example If the Father was holding a Power Anklet at the Day Care the Offspring has a 50% chance of getting IV's in Speed.

The Power Items can be bought at the Battle Subway in Nimbasa City and they cost 16 BP (Battle Points) each. I haven't got all of them yet but I'm getting to it eventually.

Mizugorou said:

It has to be the Mother holding the Everstone, then when the egg hatches there's a 50% chance of it having the same Nature as the Mother. It's just like in Generation 4 it's not that hard. You normally hatch eggs (Pokemon with Magma Armor as Active to hatch faster) until you get the right Nature and If the Father has that Power Item to get the IV's that helps too.

When breeding with Ditto it either acts as the Mother or the Father of the Offspring. If it's the Mother the egg will hatch as the species of the Father, If it's the Father well you'll get the same result with the exception that If Ditto was holding an Everstone it won't pass on it's Nature to the Offspring unless it's the Mother.

As for breeding Dream World Abilities with Pokemon, If you breed with Ditto the offspring will not obtain the Dream World Ability of the Father with the DW Ability you're trying to get. If say you want to breed a Quagsire with Unaware the Mother has to be a Quagsire with that Ability and the Father can be any Pokemon Species and If they have an Egg Move to pass onto Quagsire there's a garauntee the Offspring will get that Egg Move but only If the Parents can pass on the Egg Move besides the DW Ability.

OHHHHHHHHHH a 50% chance that I got screwed over! I get it now. I thought it was a hundred percent chance. TY Card Slinger J!

I just breed eggs and then run around the ends of the subway circle. It never ends nor will you be stopped. Youj just need a stopper to hold the B button and up button.

Caledrith said:
Okay, so I bred for my what should have been 31 iv litwick in special attack and speed, but My lit wick is now level 35 and it has a speed iv of 8. huh? is up with that?

normally a reading at lv 35 shouldn't be that inaccruate they can usually give you some wiggle room of mabe 6 ivs max in both directions when breeding a level 35. What might have happened is the poke that had the speed iv you passed down may not have acually had 31 ivs and mabye 11 or something it you didn't use a calculator. IVs also don't nessecarily pass down all the time. You egg might have not had the speed iv passed down. also if you used power items you might have just typed in the nature/level/text incorrectly by leaving it at the last poke you just checked. That happens to me once in a while. I will for get to change the level/nature/text when checking a mass amount of eggs and get a totally wrong reading. Hope that helped!:)

Back