Writing B-Rays First Epic Pokemon Novel/Fanfic : The Legendary Quest PLZ RATE!

Do you think I should continue to write The Legendary Quest?

• Yes! Its Great

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No, writings not your thing....

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
*Chapter 8- The Malaysian Adventure*

The Sun was bright and shining over the gleaming ocean when Andrews phone rang....

"Hello?," Andrew said in the half-asleep tone he always has upon just waking up.

"Hey, Its Max. I was looking at the GPS I put on your phone so I could know where you are.... your not in Malaysia yet."

"Yeah, we know.... we were so tired last night we went into a cave to take a rest.... and were gonna get back on track soon....."

"Well, youre not too far from Catarea.... about 250 miles from where you are now. You should see it when your flying..... Ok, well good luck and call me when your in Malaysia. Bye."

Andrew shortly after work up Tom and got Dragonite out and ready to go....

"You ready, Draognite?"

"Dragonite!!!!," The orange giant with wings said.

The fight was smooth, and Andrew and Tom saw the island of Catarea on the way. About an hour later, they landed in Malaysia in good time and Andrew returned Dragonite..... They roamed around the city, which was very big, and saw a building that looked just like the PMC building but it was green, the only green building in the city. This one was slightly smaller probably by 10 floors or so.... They made their way into the building.

"Hello, Welcome to the PMC how may I help you?" The receptionist, who looked very pretty, asked. "Its pretty late for you to be coming in."

"uhhh Hi. Im Andrew and this is Tom. We have come to see James?"

"Oh, Andrew weve been expecting you for some time!," she said. "Please step this way." She showed them to the far left where a green elevator with a pokeball symbol in the middle. They all stepped into the elevator, and the girl pressed the poke ball that was blue and it rocketed upword to the top floor. The elevator opened and it was an office, just like Max's but everything was green with posters of T-Tar and Flygons around the room. There was also a big green chair right next to the desk. Sitting in the chair, was a whiteish very tanned man who looked in his 20's who was wearing a Green Suit with the letters TR on them.

"Hi Andrew! I've been waiting for you! Sorry for the unexpected detour but I think you'll find it quite enjoyable for the short time your here. You still have all of your pokemon though right?"

"Yep! All six are here, and im ready for the fun!"

"Well why dont you get some rest.....its late and im sure you cant wait for the suprise I have for you tommorrow and well plan for you to leave tommorrow night."

"Ok, goodnight...."

James showed Andrew his room which was simular to the one at the New York PMC and slept wondering what would happen tommorrow.

*End of Chapter 8* Part 1

Please update your story, you haven't made another part for like a week and me and alot of others want you to write more!

I know you’ve been waiting for 2 days so here it is.....

*Chapter 8 Part 2*

The gentle sun rose quietly and slowly and Andrew was still sound asleep. James on the other hand, was busy preparing his suprise for Andrew. A couple minutes later, Andrew woke up and got his things ready to go. He walked down the hall, and pushed the button on the elevator. Andrew knew he was ready but as still having second gusses about what he was getting himself into. Andrew walked into James' office, but he was gone. Andrew went BACK into the elevator and pushed the lobby button. James wasnt there eather. Then, Andrews phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Good Morning, Its James. If you are up and ready for your suprise, please push the voltorb button on the elevator and I'll meet you there.
"Okay."

"I Hate elevators," Andrew couldnt help muttering as he pushed the voltorb button and arose once again in a discreet fashion. The door quickly opened and Andrew saw James, complete with a grey jumpsuit with "James" on the nametag.

What Andrew saw was two backpacks that was in the shape of a pokeball [what isnt lol] but had what looked like a joystick attached to it. It even had a headrest for ya!

"What are they?" Andrew asked James.
"Well after a lot of research we have found out how to make a working jetpack, capable of witholding 200 pounds and going anywhere from 35- 75 MPH. What we did was figure out how to take Abras teleport and channel it into a moveable energy that could be used to work off solar power. So that means it can only be used in daytime. Since it is already nearing sundown you cant leave tonight. Sorry."
"Thats okay!" Andrew said.
"I have one more suprise for you.... I called Max and requested that I accompany you on your quest. I think we can be the best of friends and I could provide some service to you. Of coarse its up to you," James said.
"YEAH! You have pokemon though right?" Andrew asked.
"Yep, I've had them for almost 4 years now!" James said.

"Then its settled! Well leave tommorrow!"

They both went to bed thinking of how fun this was gonna be.....

The next morning the woke up at about the same time and caught each other in the elevator to get the Jetpacks and packed them up with their supplies.

"If we leave now we should reach Catarea before sundown!" James said.

The two friends rose up on the jetpacks and started moving east as the sun rose....

*End Of Chapter 8*

Hope ya like it! Please Comment,
-Black Rayquaza

Yay!  Their finally almost to Caterea!  I can't wait to see what happens their...

I hope they meet a Weavile!

Nice, you might wanna mix a few things into yuor story:
A Female Main Character
and more
Humor.

1 thing: In chap 8 part 1, you made Andrew Respond: "Yep! All SIX are here!"

I thought you said the sixth spot was for a legendary o_O?

Heres Chapter 9

*Chapter 9-The Quest Begins...*

"How long have we been in the air?" Andrew asked.
"About 6 hours......why do you ask?"
"Im really hungry..... is there a Taco Bell somewhere?"
"No, but I have something youll like..... see that button there? Press it."

Andrew pressed the button and a bag of food from Wendys came out along with a tray set up in front of him.
"Wow! You pimped this thing out! Im gonna take this to school sometime...."
"Well, eat up.....we should get to Catarea in an hour."

About an hour later, Andrew and James landed on the island of Catarea. There was a big gate, and a building that was rather large with a sign.

It read: Catarea-Main Entry Building

They walked inside, and was greeted by a man sitting at the receptionist desk.

"Hello and welcome to Catarea! You must be Andrew and James. Let me introduce you to the leader or man in charge here in Catarea."
He lead them up 3 sets of stairs and into an office. The office was pretty plain except for the wall art of the electric legendary dog, Raikou.
"Hi Andrew!" The man said. "Weve been waiting for a very long time for you to get here.... we hope you can help us. As for you, James, long time no see! How you been doin in Asia since you left us?"
"Pretty good, decided to go and help Andrew on his quest..... hows things here?"

"Well,pretty good. We miss you here..... its your replacements fault Catarea is the way it is today.... you always had a way with pokemon."

"I know.... after being promoting from grounds manager here to a leader of a branch of the PMC everything just fell apart.... I sure do miss them....hopefully theyll clam down if I can get to talking with them."

"Hows my big brother doin in New York? He is the big shot all up in America isnt he? Max always new how to win in life..... he helped me but i'll never be like him.... Anyways, havent seen him in forever!"

"Wait a minute..... Max is your brother?" Andrew asked.

"Yep! Me and him grew up in Western New York then he went to the city and a couple years later he revealed me to the acual pokemon and gave me a job as leader of Catarea. Well, anyways enough with the plesentries. The first zone you will venture through is the Steel Zone. It has a variety of steel pokemon and you will have to beat the pack of Aggrons and Skarmorys at the peak of Mt. Steel, yeah I know Pokemon Mystery Dungeon right? We gave it that name way before it was released. Once you get to the top grab the Steel Essence, which is the glowing steel ball at the top of the mountain and then bring it to the Rainbow Zone where you can insert the essence where it goes. You see, we have 10 zones and 10 essences..... they were hidden by the pokemon to let us know that peace will take a time where theyre is a great leader, and you are here to prove to them it is time and get all 10. You will leave for the Steel Zone tommorrow."

"Lets do it!" Andrew said.
"Greetz George!"

They went to a room with a bunk bed and slept a wonderful sleep wondering what the Steel Zone would be like..... but they have no idea how hard it is.

*End of Chapter 9*

*Chapter 10- Fight Steel with Fire....*

The day arose quickly as the sun came out, much brighter than any day Andrew had ever seen before.....Andrew got up, and then woke James shortly after as they headed down the elevator into the breakfast hall. George was already digging in on the sausage and bacon with many cinnamon rolls nearby.

"Come on! The foods great here!" George said. They all ate a most wonderful feast, and George showed them into a monorail type train on a station conected to the building.

"Ok, now this is how you transport from Zone to Zone.... so you dont have to go continusly  from zone to zone unless you want to. This is the PMC Monorail. Now, theyre will be people in the zones but theyre trapped.... the pokemon wont let them leave.... theyre kind of......hostages. There is one person you should look for.... she is the Steel Master. Her name is Kiera[key-ra] and she well.....was the one in control of the Steel pokemon. It seems the opposite now..."

"So its just a mountain?" Andrew asked.

"Not quite..... theres a sort of pretest in the begining but that wont be too bad... Mt. Steel is pretty much a mountain of steel......its short but challenging.... Steel pokemon are good on Mountains."

"Seems like this shouldnt take long...." Andrew said.

"If we do it right, not long at all!" James said.

The monorail left off and a few minutes later they arrived at the gates of the steel zone....

"Now, some of the zones are indoor like this one..... although some are also outdoors like Water, Grass and some others. Well, Andrew and James, your quest begins now."

*End of Chapter 10 part 1*

OK, its been awhile since Ive updated this..... I should continue huh?

*Chapter 10 Part 2*

The time had finally arrived as James and Andrew are entering the large gate entitled "Steel Zone" and enter inside into a large building with doors at the opposite end.... It looked like the training center for football teams except it had small mountains and other places to hide kind of like a paintball place. Just then, Andrews phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its George. I see you on my maps.... your in the main challenge hall. See those doors?"

"Yeah, are we sopposted to go through those"

"Eventually.... but their locked. To unlock them you need the key, which Is attacked to the top of that small mountain to your left. Do you see it?"

"Yeah..... so I just walk over there right?"

"No, to beat them James knows my idea. Get on Dragonite and then have his Flygon use Earthquake to kill them all. Then Drab the key. Just watch for the Skarmory after that.... A couple Flamethrowers will kill em."

"ok, cya later"

"bye"

*Click*

"Here we go, James!"

"Go Flygon!," James said releasing a dragon of which Andrew remembered facing in many pokemon games.

"Ok, Dragonite Lets Go Too!" Andrew commanded while throwing the golden ball into the sky.

"Earthquake NOW Dragonite and Flygon!!!" James yelled. Andrew and James jumped on their respective pokemon and the earthquake shaddered the place, causing all the pokemon, except the two Skarmory to faint.

"Now, Dragonite and Flygon, DOUBLE FLAMETHROWER!!"Andrew said as the fire shot through the sky, making the Skarmory faint.

Dragonite flew over and grabbed the key, and then they flew over to the door, unharmed and put in the key. Mt Steel was just ahead and Andrew had a plan.

"Now, Dragonite and Flygon......Fly up the mountain and use Flamethrower when ever you see a pokemon trying to attack us.... ok?"

"Dragonite"

"Flygon!"

They flew up the mountain every few seconds swerving to dodge the attacks and the sudden "WHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH" of the Flamethrower. They soon reached the top and saw a girl theyre, dressed in Sliver Clothes. She was lying down like she was dead. Behind Her, lay a small iron ball that was glowing. It was the Steel Essence. Out of nowhere, 2 Aggron and a Steelix came near and were about to use Iron Tail on all of them. Quickly, Andrew grabbed Kiera and put her on Dragonite.

"Dodge!" James yelled to Andrews rescue. In a split second, the attacks barely missed and Dragonite used a Flamethrower that could melt the icecaps faster than Global Warming. The burning attack, knocked the two Aggron right off the mountain.

"James, I have an idea.... Ill use Ice Beam and combine with your Flygon's flamethrower and we can possibly make a new move that will KO Steelix."

"Its worth a Try! Flygon Flamethrower!!!!"

The two attacks combined and formed a Purple Beam that was later was named Crystal Beam. It hit Steelix Head on, and then froze him in a block of Purple Ice, that will never unfreeze. Andrew jumped off Dragonite and grabbed the Essence.
They flew back to the Main Building, with the Steel Zone over and Kiera back to normal. While walking back to their room Andrew couldnt help talking to James about what had happened.

"Thanks for that.....If you wouldnt have told Draogntie to dodge, I woulda been dead right now."

"No Problem, thats what Im here for!"

"Well that was pretty easy..... wonder if thats the hardest one?"

"Oh no.....that was the pre-test.....a warm-up......sleep tight, Andrew.....Greetz!"

*End Of Chapter 10*

It's great. But the spelling in some points aren't correct.

I have to agree to Rain,there are some spelling errors there. But I like the way you used intense adjectives and literature.

Well, I decided to continue my fanfic, so Im reviving this.

*Chapter 11- The Time has come*

Th day arose quickly as Andrew woke up once again with the ringing of a certain cell phone.

"Hello?" Andrew asked.

"Hey, sorry to wake you at 4am in the morning."Max said.

Well thats why Andrew was so tired.

"No problem.... anyways, whatdda need?"

"It seems we have a problem with the Mainframe..... The doors were knocked down by......some very powerful pokemon..... Kyogre and Groudon to be exact."

"Are you serious? So whatta gotta do now?"

"Well, you dont have to worry about goin from zone to zone anymore..... theres only 1 big zone filled with all the pokemon. The scientists have called it New Catarea. Your New quest, is to venture through New Catarea and get the Rainbow Essence, which is the mixture of the essences once the zones colided. Right now Scientists are trying to draw a new map of New Catarea, and then you can start your journey. They say that the essence lies within Mt. Catarea, where a certain Legendary Bird awaits..... If its not there, then it is deep underwater in the Lake of the Shadows."

"Great! Well, Call James and tell him all of this because im half asleep.....call me when you get the map, ok? Goodnight."

"Ok, sweet dreams lol"

So now Andrew realizes that the Time has come, to step up and go on this new quest..... now he must go back to bed thinking of what now lies ahead, and how much more he now has to prepare. Great. Just Great.

*End of Chapter 11 Part 1*

Chapter 11 Part 2 - Sidetracked

The day arose as the sun was shining brightly, but it was chilly. Andrew, walking half asleep sat down at the glass table where James was already eating a hardy breakfast of eggs, and bacon.

"Well good to see you finally woke up!" James said.
"Ugh.....well did George send over the Map?"
"no, but he called to say It would be finished within the end of the week."
"one thing.....do we have that long?"
"I really do not know Andrew...."
"Well, while were on vacation, are you up for a small quest? Of coarse, I wil approve with George first, but are you up for it?"
"You know it!"

Andrew left the room, and picked up the cell phone that Max gave to him. He pressed the digits to reach Max and the phone on the other part of the world was quickly answered.

"hello Andrew. Good to hear from you. How may I be of help?"
"I have two requests for you."
"Go ahead, im ready."
"My first request is that James and I go back to where I live, and visit. I just cannot stand thinking of my homelife and how much my family misses me."
"Thats fine! Ill send a Jet as soon as I get off the phone."
"Thanks. Now for my second request. I know you said I'd get my choice of a legendary once I get everything done, but I can you do it early?"
"That may be arranged. Which one?"
" I'll send you my Emerald. Its the only pokemon on the game. Please make it real, and I'll come and fetch it on the way."
"Sounds good. Ok ive recevied the Emerald Game. Ill get to work now."
"Thank you. Bye."

The jet arrives soon after, glowing a vibrant blue. This jet was the newest model, which fit all of their needs. The newest addition was Andrews request of a custom battle arena.

"Wanna battle James?"
"Your On!"
*End of Chapter 11*

Back with an update!

*Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home*

"We will have a one on one battle. First pokemon knocked out loses."
"Sounds Good"

"Go Dragonite!" Andrew yelled as that golden ball flew into the sky and the Dragonite popped out.

"Tyranitar GO!" James commanded to the giant. But this Tyranitar looked more powerful, maybe because it was Brownish with a purple middle.
"Your telling me Im facing a SHINY T-Tar?"
"Yep! Go ahead take your best shot, Rookie!"
"Will do! Dragonite Fly up to the top of the plane and use repeated Ice Beams at it!"
The dragonite was firing ice at the beast but it was just too fast.
"Now T-Tar use Sandstorm and knock him down!"
The dragonite couldnt see where he was going and fell to the ground with a thud as the T-Tar struck with a Thrash attack.
"This is bad.....Dragonite use a Surf attack!"
The Whole field was water filled and the T-Tar took a direct Super-Effective Attack and went down.
"Now, Finish it off with a SUPER-POWER ICE BEAM"
"Hurry, Tyranitar jump up and use Hyper Beam!"
The split second reaction was just enough for T-Tar to avoid the quick attack and fire its counter. The dragonite was hit by the attack and was down.
"NO! DRAGONITE!!!!!!" Andrew yelled as he saw it try to get up but then fell in defeat.
"Its okay, Andrew. Me and T-Tar have been together for years.....you havent had that much time to train with him like Ive had...."
"Well! You when some you lose some! I dont mind losing to a friend!"
"You'll get me back, Im sure of that! Anyways I believe the plane is about to land. You ready to get your newest pokemon?"
"Yeah, I cant wait."
"Remember we have to go sight seeing! After all were in New York!"

The two friends exit the plane side by side, still fired up after that great battle. In the teriminal, standing with a beautifil lady, was none other then Max. He also had two kids with him.
"Sorry guys.....this isnt normally a "work" day for me.....I had to bring the family with me. It was sopposted to be Family Day, but its not everyday your two friends fly in to you city looking for you! Ok, kids this is Andrew and James, friends of mine, and Andrew and James this is Max Jr., my oldest, and June, my daughter.
"Hey Kids!" Andrew said.
"And this is my wife, Lindsey...."
"Nice to meet you Lindsey"
"Good to see everyone again!" James said as he higged Lindsey.
"Well we should get going back to the HQ for Andrew's request, which turned out PERFECTLY by the way!"
"Awesome!"
The 6 boarded the limo, the white one this time. Eddie was the driver again, and he was pleased to see everyone.
"So Jr. do you like to play pokemon?"
"Well, I dont play.....I have 3 real ones."
"Sweet.....maybe we can battle once we get to HQ!"
"That'd be fun!"

The limo left the city quickly and came to the red bulding which was known as the PMC headquarters. Everyone got out,and walked in.
"Good afternoon Tessa" Max said as he walked past her and pushed the elevator button. Everyone got in and he pressed the button leading to the Pokemon Lab. Inside was a lab with many pokeballs and a computer. We walked up to an office to the right of the main room, and he used a key and entered the small office. He pulled out the desk drawer and took a gold box with a Sticky Note on top labeled "Andrew". Here you are!
"Thanks! Hey Jr, how about we Battle now? I need to try this out!"
"Sounds Good!"
"In fact, why dont we have a little cahllenge? A Double trainer battle? Andrew and I verus You and Max?" James suggested.
"Im always up for a Father/Son Battle!" Max said. "TO THE BATTLE ARENA!"

*End of Chapter 12 Part 1*

Back