Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Jirachi v.2 added.

Me again. I'll be using Floaztel V1 for a banner. Thanks :D

Chillarmy said:
Me again. I'll be using Floaztel V1 for a banner. Thanks :D

I think you need to re-read the rule on using full body art again:

The Thread Rules said:
2.) In order to use any full body Pokémon art from this thread, it is required that you make a post saying which pieces you're using. Remember to be very specific - for Pokémon with multiple versions of artwork, list the exact versions you're using. MAKE SURE you list the site(s) you'll be using the artwork on. When you do use the full body art, give me credit for the art if possible. (For example, in the Illus. section for fake cards.

Right, sorry. I'll be using it on Pokebeach, for a banner at my shop. If it's okay, I'd also like to use Dewott V2.

Chillarmy said:
Right, sorry. I'll be using it on Pokebeach, for a banner at my shop. If it's okay, I'd also like to use Dewott V2.

Yes, that's fine. Just remember the rule next time you want to use any full body art from the thread. :3

Just a quick note of something I just noticed:

It seems one of the avatars I've uploaded to Tinypic has "expired" (Meloetta Step Forme v.1) - I've been expecting this, as Tinypic's downside is the eventual removal of images. (Or at least that's what it seems like to me.) I think this is the first sign that some of the avatars here will eventually end up doing the same thing, so if anyone notices any of the avatars has been replaced by a "This image has been removed from Tinypic" image, let me know so I can re-upload the avatar.

It's a shame Photobucket cut its account bandwidth limit so much, since if they hadn't I'd never need to worry about bandwidth and avatars expiring.

I'll be using your Garbodor art (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/326/a/2/dasutodasu_by_xous54-d33eonh.png) for a Pokemon card that will be posted on Deviant Art. Thanks!

I am changing my avatar to the Shiny Umbreon.

Using Politoed and Thunder bro for a PokeBeach banner.

I've been expecting this, as Tinypic's downside is the eventual removal of images. (Or at least that's what it seems like to me.)
Wait, they actually do that? I've never experienced it, and the first thing I made was something way before Gen-5 anything was even revealed...

DNA said:
Wait, they actually do that? I've never experienced it, and the first thing I made was something way before Gen-5 anything was even revealed...

That's what I think they do. I honestly can't think of any other way to describe it. After a while, pieces just get randomly removed from Tinypic. Whether it's because they're not being used enough or something else I'm not sure, but it definitely does happen at a seemingly random pace.
---

Hopefully I'll have something to add to the thread next week. I haven't had time to sit down and work on anything this week.

I will also be switching mine at any time from

Garchomp, non-shiny
Dusknoir, Non-shiny
Rayquaza, Shiny

I'll be using Shellos West Sea and Gastrodon East Sea in two fake Pokemon TCG cards. They will be posted on deviantART and PokeBeach. You will be credited in the Illustrator section of the card.

Thanks~!

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Liepard, Tympole, Deino added.

Added Liepard, Tympole and Deino to the thread.

My remaining sketches are for Stoutland and Serperior v.2, so those will most likely be the next Pokémon completed. After those are done, I plan on drawing the remaining Unova Pokémon in order so I can just go down the list and get done what needs to be done, then move on to Kanto.

I'd like to use the Magikarp avatar on this site. It's possible I's shift to other of your avatars occasionally. In that case, I'll post here ^^ Anyway, great pics ^^

Your artwork is fantastic as always. Love the liepard. :]
I'd love to see more of your original stuff too; your fakemon look really well done.

I'll be using Thunderus V.3, thanks!

Back