Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Flareon v.2, Sneasel added.

Hey Xous, I'll be using http://i50.tinypic.com/dm67w5.png :)

If someone else is already using it, let me know. I'll change mine.

SkySheild21 said:
Can I use Mijimaru
You don't need to ask permission if you can use avatars.

It's not a problem, okay? You can use any avatar that is not currently used by a Staff member.

I'm going to use Lickylicky! Thank you for the avatars!

I'm sorry I forgot to tell you Xous. I chose the Shiny Ninetales as my avatar.

Gliscor said:
May I use your Doryuuzu (the giant 5th gen mole) for a fake card? May I also use the three pixies for a fake card too?

EDIT: Xous, sometimes when a click on one of the links to see your full body art of some of your Pokemon, it says that there is some computer threat. I'm sure that you aren't control of this, but do you know what's going on?

Sure, that's fine.

As far as the threat thing goes, it's probably because I've started using the URLs provided by DeviantArt instead of uploading the art to Photobucket, to save bandwidth. Since DeviantArt isn't really stable virus-wise sometimes, that's probably the issue.
---

Sorry about not being on for the past week, everyone. I was on vacation and couldn't get online. I had made plans to get online, but the laptop I brought with me couldn't get a wireless connection no matter where I tried. To save time, I'll respond to the posts this way:

To those asking permission to use full body art, and those wanting to use an avatar: Okay.

And to Swalord: I want to get to Swalot sooner rather than later, but right now I don't see myself getting to it anytime soon.

And to dragon9: I think there are a few people using that one (though I'm not sure how active they are anymore). Would you like me to make you a Staff version of the Reshiram avatar?

---
Added Swana, Miruhoggu, and Gigaiasu to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Swana, Miruhoggu, Gigaiasu added.

Using Altaria amazing art :D

Hey Xous excellent job on the new artwork. :)

Great job on all three of them. The beaver-thing looks weird, but really it looks weird on its own XD

Hey Xous may I use the Altaria and Swana full body artwork for a banner?

Hey Xous I will be using the Arceus with the Ice Plate avatar.
Thanks.

Awesome work, Xous. I love the Miruhoggu and Gigaiasu artwork, it's fantastic ^_^

I think I'm gonna use Gigaiasu, too. Nice work on the art.

Ice Arceus said:
Hey Xous may I use the Altaria and Swana full body artwork for a banner?

Sure, that's fine.

And to paddy185 and Mr. Random: Okay.
---

I should have the artwork for Moguryuu and Shikijika added to the first post in a few hours.

Edit: Added Moguryuu and Shikijika to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Shikijika, Moguryuu added.

I'm surprised you haven't created a Houndoom one yet, unless I overlooked that one.
Great art though :) you're very talented.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Shikijika, Moguryuu added.

AbsentGravity said:
I'm surprised you haven't created a Houndoom one yet, unless I overlooked that one.
Great art though :) you're very talented.

Thanks, glad you like my art. :3

I've wanted to get Houndoom art done for a while now, but I just can't seem to get inspired about it. I'm sure it'll hit me one day. xD
---

Thread Announcement:
Since I think I'm nearing the limit for text in the first post once more, instead of moving all of the avatars and art to another post and starting fresh in the first post again, I'll be making a new thread in the near future. The new thread will be far better organized, and finding the Pokémon you want to use will be easier than ever (if all goes according to plan, that is). Of course, until the new thread is done, this one will stay open and remain in-use for the new art I do. If the first post fills up before the new thread is done, I'll just move it to another post and start fresh in the first post once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back