Awesome, I can't wait! Also, the fact that Aang's son will teach her Airbending pretty much confirms that Aang and Katara married (though Aang might have married someone else....).

This I wanna see.

I'm quite sad that they ended up not doing a part where Zuko finds his mother, but this is still worth while in my opinion. Something I can look forward to. :3​

Sadly no Aang ;.; Really liked him, but hopefully watching the squeal is worth it.

THIS MAKES ME VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!

now all i need is a TWEWY sequel and the 2nd mirror's edge game and my life will be complete for a while

I smiled such a big smile that my chapped lips started bleeding. I LOVE this! Finally! A girl that has a backbone(like toph!)! I can't wait for this!

I.... am so happy!

Finally, more Avatar! Don't know about the plot though, it seems like this could only be 1 or 2 seasons. :/

I've known about this for about a month, however, I am VERY excited for this new season. However, I'm not sure the plot will be as exciting as I thought it would be. But I am definitely watching this. If you didn't see the first season, watch it anyway. Avatar is one of those animes that is pretty easy to understand and follow.

At least this makes up for the crud M. Night Shyamalan is doing with the franchise and we all know the movie sequel is going to be bad.

The main character of this series could infact be Aang and Katara's grand daughter. This series takes place 70 years after the first series, and that's a tremendous timeskip.

I Wish They Didn't Get Rid Of The main Characters

Also I Think It Would of Been good if it was a CARTOON Movie..

Oh Well..

I'm totally excited for this. I though they weren't going to make anything more in the Avatar canon, but I'm pleasantly surprised with this. And really happy lol.

dmaster out.

esperante said:
THIS MAKES ME VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!

now all i need is a TWEWY sequel and the 2nd mirror's edge game and my life will be complete for a while

Get over it. They're not making a TWEWY 2. Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep hoping that they might?

Well, getting on topic, I'm glad that they've been making these anime (And I swear to god, if I get into a "Well, Avatar is not Anime" argument, I will gut the poster.) sequels lately and most of them have been pretty good. I have high hopes for this release.

Setzer (Harry) said:
Get over it. They're not making a TWEWY 2. Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep hoping that they might?

Well, getting on topic, I'm glad that they've been making these anime (And I swear to god, if I get into a "Well, Avatar is not Anime" argument, I will gut the poster.) sequels lately and most of them have been pretty good. I have high hopes for this release.

some of us prefer illusion to dispair

Very interesting, I must say. After seeing this ridiculous excuse for an Avatar movie by Shyamalan (I will find him and stab him in his sleep and/or join anyone who thinks similar), finding out this is a real sequel, by the original team, is a breath of fresh air.

I'd like to know where Zuko's mother ended up at, or who Aang married, but hopefully, this new series won't be short of ideas. I hope it turns out like the original. The show's practically immortal; here's to hoping it continues that way.

Back