Hey Gir, how did you get that picture below your sig? I don't see anything on my profile options that allows me to put a picture there.

RE:  Avatar Size too small

ShadowSong said:
Hey Gir, how did you get that picture below your sig? I don't see anything on my profile options that allows me to put a picture there.

Using the image code next to where you edit your signature. Am I allowed to do that?

Could you give me an example of an image code? I tried something with the whole file name, and nothing happened.

I think thats how it works.

56x56 too small? I thought that was pretty big. Most forums have it even smaller than that.

How big do you suggest it to be? It can't be too big, as it will take up too much space on the site or will be an eye-sore.

I must be stupid or something, I still can't get it. I want a Jolteon picture and this is what I copied and pasted in my sig.

C:\Documents and Settings\Kimberly\My Documents\My Pictures\pokemon pictures\jolteonpic3.bmp

I'm guessing that's not what the image code is

RE:  Avatar Size too small

Water Pokémon Master said:
56x56 too small? I thought that was pretty big. Most forums have it even smaller than that.

How big do you suggest it to be? It can't be too big, as it will take up too much space on the site or will be an eye-sore.

I think at least 80x80 or 70x70. That's not terribly big.

You have to put the image on the internet. The only one who would be able to see that image is you, as the image is on your machine only.

Use a free image host like photobucket to upload your image:
www.photobucket.com

Then, when it gives you the URL to your image, use the

Isn't 56^2 only the uploaded avie limit? IIRC WPM said that s'long as it's not insanely huge, it'd be ok.. but my memory has failed me before. >_>

Yes, there is a limit on upload size. I just set it higher to 70x70, which is the highest I will let it be.

The point is, only UPLOADED avies need to be 70^2. Unuploaded avies can be larger, like, say, WPM's? Basically, use common sense to decide if it's too big. 100^2 is reasonable, at least IMO, but 200 is not.

I could only ge my avvy this size that i have it right now, everyone else has gargantously huge avatars and mine is a pipsqueek

MysteryE has the largest possible size for an avatar (150 by 150 pixels) that WPM said you could have by linking from another site, but if you just decide to upload your image here you inly get less than half of that.

Back