!Avacados Fiesta Shop! ***All Request may take a bit longer sorry, reason SCHOOL! AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
ludicolololol.png

Welcome to my shop! I have been doing "graphic art" for a while now maybe three years off and on, im no expert but i think im o.k. Here in this shop you may ask for avatars, signatures/banners and vectors if wanted. I will do my hardest to get you want you want and how you want it as fast as i can and Signatures/banners/Vectors are my specialty . With school it may a take a bit longer than expected but i will try my best to get to you quick! Now please view my stuff and if interested, request!

RULES​

1) Number one rule of coarse is patience, again i do attend school so it may take a while so please be patient, especially if you want a vector.

2) I dont do gifs or any animated banners or sig or avatars, sorry!

3) I only take 3 request at a time.

4) Have fun

5) All PokeBeach Forums and Celadon Mart Rules Apply.​

blanc.png

LT-1.png

Sh-1.png

Image - You may post the image you want or just tell me what you want.

Text - Any kind of text, you may also request how big and where text will be.

Anything else - any unique kind of avatars you want, ask.

Signature/Banners

Electabuzz3.png

Veneccio.png

Batman.png

crow.png

NOSW.png

POP.png

FiFaFa.png

avacado.png

Sig/Banner Request Form

Image - Give me the images you want me to use or just tell me what you want in it.

Size- How big? a banner size or a signature size examples above.

Background - you want a background? or none so it will look like my exeggutor sig

Text - Tell me if you want text and what to write.

Anything Else - Is there a certain style or way you want me to make the sig, vector it then make it into a sig/banner or if you want it to have the same style as one of hte examples above. And if you dont have anything specific on how you want it to be like ill just make something.

VECTORS

I feel like i should explain vectors a little. Basically im just tracing/copying over an image with a pen tool. It makes the image more brighter but it makes it more cartoony. You can request for me to vector an image but you just recieve the image it wont be in a sig or banner or anything, its for you to use as a render for your own intentions. Also it is easier if you give me a 2d image then a 3d one, itll look better and be faster. If you give me a 3d image (like a espeon from pokemon stadium image) itll take way longer and probably look not as clean. (If you want this kind of look in a sig or banner request it on the sig/banner section).

To make it easier i gave you some examples, the original image first then the vectored image. With vectoring you can change the color scheme like i did with ludicolo.

Empoleon1.jpg
nahab.png

zebra-picture.jpg
zebravectpicture.png

1019936_com_ludicolo.jpg
boombom.png

Also if you have a favorite pokemon card art work i cen vector it for you like i did with my exeggutor!

33-dark-exeggutor.jpg

avacado.png

Form To Request Vector

Image - just gimmie an image, some may take longer then others i will advise you on the time.

Help wanted

If you want to join me, id be happy to accept just fill the from out

Name
Experience
Examples
Specialty
Program you use

Green Light - Requests Being completed soon

SinnohTrainer17

Magachu

DJ hype vibes

Yellow Light - Request Pending

Satisfaction approval waiting *

StaticKid

Sableyerules220

Red Light - Request Halted

RE: !Avacados Fiesta Shop!

*Approved*

You might not want to have 99% of the text bolded and underlined; it can make the thread look mucky.

dmaster out.

Image - http://i34.tinypic.com/35ceeer.png
Text - I cut yo face
Anything Else - I don't really care, as long as it looks good. :)

Image - http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Artwork pick something off the poster art. xD (Except for the first one)
Text - None please
Anything else - 8D whatever you'd like.

And oh, can i wear the vectored, um, what's it's name? The leaf thing. //so sad forgot it's name. >.< THe one that evolves from Lombre.

Sig/Banner Request Form

Image - Infernape
Text - Chiraami
Anything Else - An under-water style. Can you vector the Infernape and then put it in the sig? And vector it mainly a blue colour?

Roa said:
Image - http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Artwork pick something off the poster art. xD (Except for the first one)
Text - None please

And oh, can i wear the vectored, um, what's it's name? The leaf thing. //so sad forgot it's name. >.< THe one that evolves from Lombre.

You mean ludicolo? lol

sure you can, you want me to do it or you wanna do it?

Alright i got Boddy903, Roa and Chiraami.

I assume Boddy and Roa want a sig/banner. I will edit the sig/banner form to make more different then avatar one.

3 request taken is my limit when im done ill accept more

Yah, I want it to be a banner, sorry for not explaining that part. :p

You seem like you've got some good potential. I'll be excited when the banner's done, thanks a lot!

Avacado said:
Roa said:
Text - None please

You mean ludicolo? lol

sure you can, you want me to do it or you wanna do it?
Me to do what? xD

And thanks. :3
Avacado said:
Alright i got Boddy903, Roa and Chiraami.

I assume Boddy and Roa want a sig/banner. I will edit the sig/banner form to make more different then avatar one.

3 request taken is my limit when im done ill accept more
Uh sorry for not saying I wanted an avatar, but do whichever one you want. I'll take a sig or an avatar. :3

Boddy903 said:
Yah, I want it to be a banner, sorry for not explaining that part. :p

You seem like you've got some good potential. I'll be excited when the banner's done, thanks a lot!

Sent you what i made!

icutyoface.png

i can make it smaller if wanted....

Roa sent your items! you guys can pm if there's any problems.

fill.png

pokeroa.png

Vector
Image - Espeon Sugimori

Is it possible to make a banner with it:

Image - The Espeon Vector

Size- The size as your Eggcetutor banner, 600x300

Background - None

Text - Psychic Beauty

Anything Else - Nothing really, just make the image the vector Espeon

Thanks so much for the banner, Avacado, it's just perfect! I really like the effect of the Scyther slicing out of the paper!

Glad you like it Boddy! :D

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
Sig/Banner Request Form

Image - Infernape
Text - Chiraami
Anything Else - An under-water style. Can you vector the Infernape and then put it in the sig? And vector it mainly a blue colour?

Done with Chiraami

chiraami.png

or

BlueMonkey.png

take whichever or both, if there's something you don't like then please tell me.

also you may take this if you want

infernape.png

blueinferno.png

Next is Espy.{P}

Banner Request Form

Image - This epic looking mudkip: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/Ghettoman01/Angry_Mudkip_by_Susan_Rocket.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/blogs/null/_-i-heard-you-liek-mudkipz-11099/&usg=__7km4TT06MtxNqGkPNX119vzctUo=&h=420&w=441&sz=39&hl=en&start=0&sig2=MkOidDCUq0XY_CJ79kz9AQ&zoom=1&tbnid=1uOkzP6ksfY8fM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=162&ei=PC97TNvLFIysOIvI_N8F&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dangry%2Bmudkip%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D735%26bih%3D698%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=284&vpy=212&dur=1656&hovh=219&hovw=230&tx=81&ty=186&oei=PC97TNvLFIysOIvI_N8F&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

credit for this goes to Susan Rocket (S.R.)
can you vector it to look poster-ized? Only use the mudkip(not the background)

Size- small and narrow like chiraami's banner

Background - A tsunami wave like the one in the background of the mudkip image
Text - OrangeMudkip (in orange and blue, respectively)

Anything Else - Just make it in your own original style how you like it. Full credit goes to Avacado

Espy said:
Vector
Image - Espeon Sugimori

Is it possible to make a banner with it:

Image - The Espeon Vector

Size- The size as your Eggcetutor banner, 600x300

Background - None

Text - Psychic Beauty

Anything Else - Nothing really, just make the image the vector Espeon

this is what i got..

psycic.png

pscgucg.png

espy-1.png

If you dont like something about it just tell me.{P}

Sig/Banner Request Form

Image - Victini
Size- How big? a banner size or a signature size examples above.
how big you want it
Background - you want a background? or none so it will look like my exeggutor sig yes whatever you want

Text - Tell me if you want text and what to write: Go Team Typhoon!

I love it, but could you switch it to the normal sugimori? The Vector looks a little weird, no offence

Signature Form:

Image: Torterra and Tsutaaja
Size: 125x125
Backround: Forest
Text: Grass Master
Anything Else: Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back