120 Mew EX
121 Terrakion EX
122 Registeel EX
123 Rayquaza EX
124 Giratina EX
125 Serperior
126 Reuniclus
127 Krookodile

Seems like we'll simply get DB/DB and the half decks.

I believe he is only missing the dragon selection dragons which might not be in this set and honestly I hope it isnt because minus exp share fast ticket and rayquaza it blows I would like the set to be this

if good gabite isnt in ill cry

Definitely not missing any Dragons because almost all of them have been confirmed already - Altaria, Rayquaza-EX, both Garchomp, Giratina-EX and both Hydreigon are all known. We aren't getting Dragon Selection in Dragons Exalted.

Frost said:
Definitely not missing any Dragons because almost all of them have been confirmed already - Altaria, Rayquaza-EX, both Garchomp, Giratina-EX and both Hydreigon are all known. We aren't getting Dragon Selection in Dragons Exalted.

What did I miss because I've never seen any of this

Both versions of Garchomp and Hydreigon were confirmed through the images of the theme decks. Granted, the better version of each Pokemon was on the original theme deck artwork before a TPCi staff member said they used the wrong images and a fixed version was revealed with the prints from the Japanese decks, which are the ones we'll be getting in the decks instead.

Altaria 84 was confirmed with Milotic and Registeel-EX 81 a week or so ago, and again when it was revealed that it was the pre-release promo. There's not enough room to fit the Dratini line. There's no room between Altaria 84 and Rayquaza-EX 85 for the DS Bagon line, Lati@s or Rayquaza.

Giratina-EX and Rayquaza-EX were confirmed from the booster pack artwork, sell sheet and official images revealed of each card. And with confirmation of ~15 Dragon cards, there's not enough room for the Axew line between Giratina-EX 92 and wherever the last two Hydreigon cards end up. Hence, almost none of Dragon Selection is Dragons Exalted. Maybe Druddigon is. If it is, it's the only one.

Ok, how do we know how many dragons are gonna be in the set. Yes I've heard about that 14 or so dragons things, what if they ment different dragons. Thus you can't be counting on stuff like that to make the set list.

Also, Why is this even here, we won't be able to know till prerealeses's and such.

Martini said:
Yes I've heard about that 14 or so dragons things, what if they ment different dragons. Thus you can't be counting on stuff like that to make the set list.

I'm counting on the Pokemon of each type being ordered by Pokedex number ever since BW1 English and the multiple cards that have confirmed set numbers already. At least as far as the Dragon cards in Dragons Exalted are concerned, there's really not much room for debate at this point other than "Will they put in the DS Druddigon as well?"

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? You're making no sense. As far as we can tell Jumpluff might not be in there, that free's up 3 spaces for more debate. Explain you're point a lot more I'm not understanding.

Okay, fine.

Since Black and White 1, the English TCG sets have had a specific order: by type (Grass, Fire, Water, Lightning, Psychic, Fighting, Darkness, Metal, now Dragon, and Colorless specifically) and then arranging the Pokemon of each type by National Dex order.

We know Registeel-EX is 81/124. It is confirmed by the official TCG site. We also know that Altaria is 84/124. Again, confirmed by the official TCG site. There's no debating either of these - they're cold, hard facts now.

The only Dragon-type Pokemon who come ahead of Altaria in the National Dex are Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite and Kingdra. Let's put aside the probable speculation that after Registeel-EX, we should be getting Probopass as #82 and Durant as #83. There is not enough room to fit Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite between Registeel and Altaria because there are only two slots available there. Kingdra? There are no known Dragon-type Kingdra cards in Japan at all yet, much less from the time period that Dragons Exalted will be pulling cards from. Therefore, Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite from Dragon Selection will not be in Dragons Exalted, and Altaria will be the first Dragon-type card at #84.

We also know that Rayquaza-EX is 85/124, right after Altaria #84. Again, this is not debatable, as it's right there on an official resource. Because of that, there is NO room to include Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Latias, Latios or the non-EX Rayquaza cards from Dragon Selection.

Similarly, Garchomp is 90/124. There are NO Dragon-type Pokemon that come between Rayquaza and Garchomp's evolutionary line in the National Dex; thus, 86, 87, 88 and 89 will be cards of Gible and Gabite, and conveniently there are exactly two Dragon-type cards of each to translate. We also know that #91 is another Garchomp because it was confirmed right on images of the DragonSpeed theme deck.

Giratina-EX is 92/124, confirmed on the official site. So far, 84-92 are completely set in place, all through official sources. Now, through the images of the theme decks, we also know that we're getting two different Hydreigon cards, but we don't know their numbers. There are also two different cards of Deino and Zweilous to pull from Japan right now, just like their final stage as well as their counterparts in the theme decks, Gible and Gabite.

Now, Axew and Druddigon could come after Giratina but before Deino. But the official sell sheet says Dragons Exalted will have "over 15 Dragon Pokemon," meaning more than 15 but less than 20. Let's just say that 93-98 are the Deino family for the moment. 84-98 would make 15 Dragon-type cards alone, but we also have the full arts of Rayquaza and Giratina bringing the total up to 17. Including the Axew family would bring the total to 20, which isn't happening, or else they would have said "20" instead of "over 15." Druddigon could be included without contradicting any known information.

If you want to say that the sell sheet's statment could be interpreted as there being over 15 individual Dragon-type species in this set, it is not possible; there are 30 Dragon Pokemon as of Generation V, meaning only 14 or less Dragon Pokemon would have to be absent. Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra, Vibrava, Flygon, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Latias, Latios, Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram and Zekrom are not in this set - the latter four because no Dragon-type cards exist of those Pokemon at this time. Vibrava and Flygon because there is no room for them to go between Altaria and Rayquaza-EX. That is 15 Dragon-type Pokemon absent, minimum. "Over 15" cannot be interpreted in that way.

Was that explained enough?

And I was right... Got the trainer order slightly incorrect due not knowing official names :)

You also missed the SR Rayquaza. Given that, I'd honestly have preferred your set list to the real one. :/

Dragon Selection is a 20 card subset that came out in Japan months before the set from which most of Dragon Exalted's cards originated: Dragon Blade/Dragon Blast. It is actually the release that introduced the Dragon-type to the TCG in Japan, instead of a regular expansion set.

Skyla, Bicycle and Computer Search come from the Japanese set Cold Flare/Freeze Bolt which is the one that came after Dragon Blade/Dragon Blast. We'll probably see those three cards in the November English set.

Celebi23 said:
You also missed the SR Rayquaza. Given that, I'd honestly have preferred your set list to the real one. :/

Yeah, though I didn't expect to see that in there at all...

D.N.A said:
Yeah, though I didn't expect to see that in there at all...

I still don't get the logic behind that. Was it really that important that Shiny Rayquaza be released despite the regular one not being out?

Weren't a lot of people really hoping that the regular Rayquaza would be released in this set? If so, why is everyone complaining that it is a Secret Rare? At least it's in there! :p

I'm happy that it has been included as a Secret Rare. If the price really jumps up it will be a great sale (or trade) to make, if you were lucky enough to pull one. I don't think it will be a neccessity in any top teir decks, although it's hard to tell at this point.

People are annoyed because it's a good card that is only available in a ridiculously rare form, kind of like Tropical Beach.

I understand that, however from what I read the majority of players wanted the card to be included in the set. "At least it's in there" is my motto :p

Back