• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Assaultquen (Combee UD Enraged Assualt) Masters,Battle Roads

kale kajin

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19

4-4 Vespiquen (4 UD Combees, 3 SF/1 UD Vespiquens. Vespiquen is there for it's body Defense Sign, that is if Vespiquen UD is on the bench too, which protects him and all the other grass pokemon on the bench.)

2-2 Sunflora HS

2-2 Cherrim SF (After testing the deck I've found out that 2 Cherrims on bench helps more then have a 3-3 or 4-4 line, cause it clogs the bench up more then I need)

3 Uxie (Might go to 2-1 Uxie X line if I can ever afford a Uxie X)

T/S/S: 29

BTSX4

Luxury Ball

Memory BerryX3

SSUX4

Energy ExchangerX3

Pokemon CommuniactionX3

Warp PointX2

Palmer's Contribution

PONTX2

Bebe's SearchX3

Pokemon CollectorX3

Energy:12

Grass EnergyX4

Rainbow EnergyX4

Call EnergyX4

Strategy:

Get 1 Vespiquen active and 1 Vespiquen UD, 2 Cherrim SFs, and 1 Sunflora HS on Bench ASAP. Attach a Rainbow on the benched Vespiquen putting 1 damage on it, then next turn attach a Memory Berry to active Vespiquen, a Grass Energy, and then attack with Combee UD's Enraged Assualt for 80+Poison a turn. (And if I have more prizes left them my opponent then I can 40 extra damage for each of vespiquens attacks plus both Cherrim SFs. So with that extra 60 damage Enraged Assault can do 8 damage base+Poison+60 from Vespiquen SF's Green Dignity)

I was thinking of adding Ambipom G to counter Garchomp but not sure what to take out. Either a 1 of them or 2 of them not sure though.

All help and opinions welcome.

I <3 the idea. Don't forget 1 Azelf, it can help out quite a bit as well. Have you though at all about teching 1 Dept. Store Girl or Porgon Z G? Pory can retrieve any Memory Berries in discard. It may also be good to tech 1 E-Belt, if you need to attack that turn and you can't do enough damage with Memory Berry on Vespiquen, then you can squeeze an extra 20 in with that random E-Belt. It could possibly net you that last prize when you time it well.

Have you tried Galatic HQ, it is faster way to get damage on your self, plus it hurts the opponent if not SP

Thnx guys for all the suggestions, I'll try them all out. (Though I don't have enough time to get all the cards for my deck and test them in time for Battle roads sigh)

Back