Ask a Play! Pokémon Question

RE: Ask a simple Play! Pokemon question here!

thought you meant PB lol sorry.

Storminn said:
Does anyone know how to change age on my account? It has me as a Master when I am a senior :(

You will need to make a ticket in the support portal for them to fix your date of birth.

I went on my profile on Pokemon.com and it said I ordered a Badge Case for the Asprita season (which I didn't) and I though I should order a second Badge Case in case my 1st one brakes, so I ordered it for the Virbank season, and my order for the 1st season disapeared. Does this mean I have to wait an extra season to get my Badge Case?

Any sanctioned tournaments can only be run by a Tournament Organizer. Sanctioned tournaments can't count toward league scorecards though.

What does the Tournament Organizer have to do in order to get the tournaments sanctioned? And what do you mean by league scorecards, are those the badge booklets that you get in leagues?

http://assets6.pokemon.com/assets/cms/pdf/op/tournaments/2013/Pokemon_Sanctioning_Regulations.pdf
That link explains all the how-to's and what-do's of sanctioning a tournament.

League scorecards are usually stamp cards that players can use to keep track of their points, to lead up to their badges and promo cards. I assume that's the same thing as a badge booklet. (I'm not sure as my league doesn't use stamp cards; points are kept track of in an Excel file.)

Can someone give me a quick explaination of how to raise your ELO/Premier Rating?

Win a lot (4-1 usually boosts it by 40 points)

Just making sure before I mess anything up at Regs. These are questions that I think I know the answer to, but I'm not 100% sure and can't seem to find the rulings on them:

1) How do I put a promo on my decklist sheet when I'm filling it out?

2) If my opponent gets a mulligan and I draw a basic off that mull, can I play it onto my bench?

These kinds of questions technically are more suited for the Card Questions forum but I can answer them.

The Promos have their own logo and abbreviation (it's usually on the decklist). Somethng like BW ##, or if you're using the Rayquaza from Dragon Vault, it would be DV ##. The McDonald's Promos probably have something similar but I can't remember it.

Yes, you can put additional basics down (even ones that you draw from the Mulligan). The only thing you can't change is the Pokemon you set out Active at the beginning.

dmaster out.

okay thanks! Next time I'll check to see if it fits in this forum first, thanks again!

The McDonalds ones are MC1 or MC2, depending on what miniset they came from.

Why are Boundaries Crossed prereleases costing more than the usual 25$? I've been hearing 28-30$ and now it isn't as great of a go to than it was before.

RogueChomp said:
Why are Boundaries Crossed prereleases costing more than the usual 25$? I've been hearing 28-30$ and now it isn't as great of a go to than it was before.

The cost for all prereleases is going up, partially because pack prices are going up as well. It will still be up to the individual TO on how much it'll cost, but expect $28-30 for most prereleases from now on.

It was a TPCi decision that prerelease prices rose to $30.

RE: Ask a Simple Play! Pokémon Question

How would a local Card and Comic shop like one I go to become a Tournament Organizer so they can do prereleases, official events, and be able to give out Play Pokemon IDs? Cause so far I have had no luck in finding out an easy way. Have been trying to e-mail Play Pokemon but have not gotten any useful information.

Back