Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamefreak734 said:
But he has six, he cant catch another

Yes but he can Oak one. Which right now is more than likely Staravia. Because a picture has been posted thats from the preview of the next episode, and it shows a Staraptor. I will try to get the picture up in a second. So right now im thinking that Staravia could evolve, and then Ash Oaks it. It could happen. Either that or its a different Staraptor.

EDIT: Here is the link: Click Here

RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Dawnfanboy said:
But he has four and he has a grass-type (Turtwig), I hope he doesn't get a Water-type, beacuse every season, you people say he does, WHY ?

cause water pwns >.>
Silver said:
He'll never get a Dragon type because there are so few of them and dark types = phail. :/

NOOOOOO r u crazy!

RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Waterpsy98 said:
Dawnfanboy said:
But he has four and he has a grass-type (Turtwig), I hope he doesn't get a Water-type, beacuse every season, you people say he does, WHY ?

cause water pwns >.>

So true!

Well if Staravia evolves I don't think it will be oaked right away, maybe it will get oaked later, or it will be released because of something like pidgeont was!

whoever gets Oaked or released i just dont want ash to get that hippopotas as the replacement. Is Hippowdon the ugliest pokemon ever or what?!?

shakir99 said:
whoever gets Oaked or released i just dont want ash to get that hippopotas as the replacement. Is Hippowdon the ugliest pokemon ever or what?!?

Or what. Feebas takes that title hands down.

well, feebas is officially the ugliest, but it looks normal. hippowdon looks weird without ears!!

Well overview here of whats happened so far let me know if I miss anything. OK

Ash: Pikachu, Turtwig/grotle/torterra, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, buizel/floatzel
Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape, Gligar/gliscor

I think that's it right? If so I say he oaks staravia/staraptor.

Chimchar, and I personally don't thing either turtwig or buizel will evolve, its just there personality and being strong enough now!

Sorry I didn't see it:p here is what I think the team will be
Pikachu
Staraptor
Turtwig
Infernape
Buizel
Gligar(probably going to get released)

Well If staraptor gets released I imagine it won't be for a while, and gligar I think, will just go back to its flock, or something will happen I don't know I just don't see gligar long term.

I don't think that, I like staravia and Staraptor alot! I don't want him to be oaked but I'm afraid ash might pull something like he did to pidgeot!

~Silver Plays Happy Music~

GUESS WHOS BACK!!!11one

Turns out mt Dad got a new Laptop and brought it with him so I can check in regularly :O

He already got his last Pokemon...unless he Oak's one of pulls a Pidgeot there is not point of him him getting a Lucario because all it will do is rot away at the lab. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back