• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Aromatisse and Friends

thelosh19

Moderately Experienced TCGer
Experience: Intermediate

Pokemon
  • 2 Spritzee
  • 2 Aromatisse
  • 2 Xerneas XY
  • 2 Darkrai EX
  • 2 Landorus EX
  • 1 Virizion EX
  • 1 Yveltal EX
  • 1 Zekrom EX

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 3 Colress
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Dowsing machine
  • 3 Tool Scrapper
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 2 Escape Rope

Energy
  • 6 Fairy
  • 4 Prism
  • 4 Rainbow
There is one open spot. So many things fit into this build so i have a list of options:
  • Rayquaza DRX
  • Xerneas EX
  • Xerneas XY
  • Suicune
  • Yveltal EX
  • Cobalion EX
  • Cobalion LTR
  • Absol
  • Jirachi EX
  • Shaymin EX
  • Keldeo EX
  • Entei EX
  • Super Rod
  • Another Supporter

Strategy
Set up aromatisse, cycle energy around and utilize matchups. Bench Damage makes the deck go round. Xerneas XY for acceleration. Max Potion with aromatisse is so much fun, being able to wipe a turn or two's worth of damage away is amazing.

Why Zekrom EX? It's not all that great, unless you're trying to counter Yveltal or Lugia. Also, go with the mini Rayquaza. It helps so much against Blastiose and Emboar.

OblivionDvdr said:
Why Zekrom EX? It's not all that great, unless you're trying to counter Yveltal or Lugia. Also, go with the mini Rayquaza. It helps so much against Blastiose and Emboar.

It is for Yveltal/lugia. It was that or Baby Zekrom. I dont expect alot of rayboar or blastoise. Im thinking that palkia and suicune need to get squeaked in as well as victini EX or entei EX

FearThePegasus said:
I would put 2 yveltal ex in instead of 2 darkrai ex, it's just a more efficient attacker

But then no free retreat. I would lose a darkrai for a Yveltal, but otherwise looks good.

socery said:
FearThePegasus said:
I would put 2 yveltal ex in instead of 2 darkrai ex, it's just a more efficient attacker

But then no free retreat. I would lose a darkrai for a Yveltal, but otherwise looks good.

If you're worried about the free retreat, you could run fairy garden.

No. Darkrai EX is way better, considering you have prism and rainbow. One may argue it is an ability and Garbodor is still around, but its also more consistent and it can't be countered very easily (rather, fairy garden can be counted with just another stadium). I suggest 2 Yveltal EX and 1 Darkrai EX. Also FYI guys darkrai is the better card of the 2. Also, maybe a Skyla?

Back