Help Are There Any Pokemon with an Ability that Removes Weakness from Your Pokemon?

SuperTrainerSamYT

Aspiring Trainer
As many people know, Ultra Prism is dumping a bunch of metal support to "kill Gardevoir". However, I think that Gardevoir still has potential with cards like Weakness Policy and the new Solgaleo GX that is coming out that removes weakness. However, I was wondering if there were any other cards that remove weakness from your Pokemon that are in standard right now, and if someone could tell me what they are (if any.) Thanks!

Cards that remove weakness suck and DM necrozma Ohko's garde most of the time anyway
Have you forgotten about the promo Solgaleo GX? Granted, it's not going to be out by the time Ultra Prism hits, but it's still something to watch out for.

Have you forgotten about the promo Solgaleo GX? Granted, it's not going to be out by the time Ultra Prism hits, but it's still something to watch out for.
Undetermined validity a stage 2 capped at 2 shotting everything not fairy is hardly scary it's pretty much a worse metagross that requires less set up but zero ohko potential and also doesnt possess and auto loss to fire decks but it's hardly meta defining. Also looking at it has a merely a "ability that removes weakness" card which Is the title it's awful as it's a stage 2 so inherently clunky in gardevoir or any other deck thats not a Newgaleo deck

Back