Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard!)

Gallade, yes I still want to trade!
Yes I still want it! C E D X!

okay. When do you want to trade?
I'm available any day from 4:00 pm u.s mountain time to about 10:00 pm.
Do you have my info? If not, here it is.
Name: Irina
FC: 2191 4120 3225

yo ill give you arceus with a rare candy for your shiny charizard and My FC 2191 4132 7514

no thanks lunatic.
Gallade, not sure I want to trade right now

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard!) MANAPHY IS HERE!

ok then. just pm me when your ready to trade

Gallade...

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard!) MANAPHY IS HERE!

Okay!
Also, all of you who I have made Phione deals with, Please Respond Now!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Non shiny Manaphy)Closing soon!! Get what you want NOW!

What do you mean by closing soon?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Non shiny Manaphy)Closing soon!! Get what you want NOW!

I might start a new game
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!
I was testing the cloning glitch to see if it worked with my lv. 15 bronzor, AND GUESS WHAT? I GOT A LEVEL 90 OR SO SHINY MAGICARP!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Closing soon for a few weeks!

WHat level and nature are your

Metagross
Manaphy

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Closing soon for a few weeks!

Manaphy: 22 lonely
Metagross: 50 Gentle

Also, I only have one shiny magicarp, so maybe you guys should hurry!!!!
Also, What would you trade them for again?

Dialga + Shiny Tentacool for Shiny Magicarp.

Add on one more pokemon and its a deal, since I caught dialga already (but traded it)

Ok, I'll add...Level 100 Mewtwo?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Closing on June 9th for a few weeks!

nah, I dont care much for legends unless they are version exclusive

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Closing on June 9th for a few weeks!

Hmm..Palkia?

nope, I have a shiny one!

Shiny dialga, shiny shinx, and shiny roselia for shiny magikarp?

RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard and Shiny Magicarp!!!) Starting new game on June 9th for a f

Dialga, Metagross (Level 100), Manaphy (Level 100, Japanese), Shiny tentacool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back