Any Ideas What Other Cards Will be Reprinted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A card that I don't want to see is scramble energy. As good as it is, a Gengar prime with it would be just a little too powerful for my tastes.

To the one who said a MewPerior mirrormatch would be fun: The person who uses See Off first loses. (Think about that for a sec)

@FlameMaster:

why aren't you running Magmortar TR with Emboar for Flame Dance mill :p

Anyways, I think Call will rotate out after the HS block, so any vital Supporters from the HS block will probably be reprinted in Call. Such as:

Fisherman, Interviewer's Questions, Pokemon Communication, Seeker, Junk Arm, Energy Exchanger, etc.

Cypher perhaps you are right, but I just don't like the idea of rotating Call with HS block, since that means that HS cards reprinted in Call (Houndoom is the only one to date, but who knows what others are included?) rotate out at the same time as their HS counterparts, and what's the point of that? I like to give Pokemon more credit than that. I'm sure they won't print cards in two separate sets and have them rotate out together (I hope lol.)

To the one who said a MewPerior mirrormatch would be fun: The person who uses See Off first loses. (Think about that for a sec)
Explain, because you've lost me.

See off then its the other players turn with there mew prime and they use hard crush first. then you just trade prizes but since your opponent used hard crush first they will draw all of there prizes first...it would be pretty helarious...just watching them stand off lol

...Oh right. I forgot that Lost Link copies attacks in either player's Lost Zone, not just the owner's. That was an oversight on my part.
/me headdesk

^Hahaha, ditto... so in a mirror match... what would happen? Would no one use See Off and just try to get BFBX (or some other tech) out, I suppose?

Somebody would slip and use See Off, and then be like "CRAP! Shouldn't have done that." or simply do something with the deck that really isn't supposed to happen at all.

Fight with Delcatty. Lol. Wow... I'll have to remember that. I completely over looked that.

^I can imagine it. Delcatty vs Smeargle. Who will chip away their opponents HP first? You'd almost run out of time before the match is over.

(sorry if these have been said)

Snowpoint Temple(a small loss for Mewperior if this isn't reprinted)
Warp Point(I know this has been said)
Pixies(maybe, I would like a slower match)
SW dogs
BTS
Time-Space Distortion(sounds just like Broken Time-Space)

;)

You know, that I actually agree with. It's rather stupid they released the shiny dog tins AFTER the rotation.
Snowpoint Temple(a small loss for Mewperior if this isn't reprinted)
Mewperior's gone after the rotation. And who's to say there won't be more overpowering Basic Pokemon that aren't SPs? Regigigas comes to mind...but yes I would like to see a Snowpoint reprint.

snowpoint was basically made for SP's thus it most likely wont get reprinted because SP's will be gone.

I'm pretty sure Snowpoint Temple was made for Regigigas, seeing as how both cards are in the same set (SPs didn't come until 2 sets later), and in the games Regigigas is actually found in Snowpoint Temple. (That and there were tons of Basics printed in LA - Mewtwo, the Pixies, their respective LV.Xs, Jirachi...)

Nullified!

Snowpoint did come before the SPs, for Gigas and the other many basics that came before SPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back