Any Hoosiers in here?

Toxic

TCG Player and Old Deck Collector
Seriously, I feel so lonely. Pokemon seems to be dead in Indiana... the only people I have to play against are my close friends. I love playing the game with them but it does get a bit boring after awhile. There doesn't seem to be any leagues, or card stores in general around here. If we want to buy packs we have to go to Walmart, Toys R Us, etc. I'm definitely not going to quit the game just because I love TCGs so much but I think the game would be so much better if there were actually tournaments to go to...

I am not one nor do I know anyone who is, sadly.

There are a LOT of PBers in Ohio, though.

I myself am part of the Sunflower State.

Down south has quite alot of TCG players. Then again, some expert at Worlds told me that *censored* was a state with alot of decent players.

I have no people in relation with Indiana unfortunately.

George4man said:
What part of Indiana do you live in?
I go up there like 3 or 4 times a year.
I live in the northeastern part of Indiana. I'm in a small town called Garrett. You probably haven't heard of it before... not many have.

Toxic said:
George4man said:
What part of Indiana do you live in?
I go up there like 3 or 4 times a year.
I live in the northeastern part of Indiana. I'm in a small town called Garrett. You probably haven't heard of it before... not many have.

Have you heard of Hobart? Its far up north as well?

No, I haven't heard of that city. Is it anywhere near Fort Wayne?

AwesomeScott.jpg said:
Isn't Indiana in like... Asia... Near georgia
You're probably thinking of India. Indiana is located in the United States surrounded by Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky.

Yanmega Owns said:
I am not one nor do I know anyone who is, sadly.

There are a LOT of PBers in Ohio, though.

I myself am part of the Sunflower State.

Statistics show that over 30 people on PB are from Ohio :p :p.

I am one of them :D.

I don't know anyone either, unfortunately. Sorry :[

Back