Any Budget-Friendly Decks To Get Back Into Pokemon?

Everything needs at least 3, 4 if you're not running Sableye and (most of the time) Darkrai. So the least amount of Catcher would be Ninetales/Amoonguss, Sableye/Aggron, or Darkrai/Hydreigon.

593462 said:
Blastoise/Keldeo
Much less than 50 dollars.
Only EXs you need is Keldeo EX and mabye Mewtwo EX.
What puff said, and we don't even know if it's going to be good. For all we know, a deck could completely blow it out of the water. Also, if Blastoise/Keldeo is good, Keldeo will be expensive. It also doesn't help that Blastoise is a holo rare.

Man I think Pokemon's gotten more expensive to be competitive than Magic. XD. By the way Joe, nice pun.

ShAdOwSniPeR said:
Man I think Pokemon's gotten more expensive to be competitive than Magic. XD. By the way Joe, nice pun.
Wow, lol I didn't even mean for it to be a pun. :p
Now that I think about it, it is a pretty good pun!

Eels Deck is good, but the Dyno Motor Eel runs for about $6 a pop sadly.
I just started playing and I made my CloudChomp deck in one pre release, so that came out pretty cheap. I did some trades on Youtube for a couple catchers so Yea Im pretty much set. So that's one deck to consider. Also like"Shaymin Lv X" Said earlier you could wait for the new set coming out in November. You could try to do what I did and go to a pre release. You'll get 80 cards, and a great opportunity to trade with people.

pokemonjoe said:
What puff said, and we don't even know if it's going to be good. For all we know, a deck could completely blow it out of the water. Also, if Blastoise/Keldeo is good, Keldeo will be expensive. It also doesn't help that Blastoise is a holo rare.

My friend did a Proxie Blastoise/Keldeo deck and it swept my CloudChomp and my other friends Darkrai/Hydreigon/Mewtwo. So imo It will be a very good competitive deck. But yea it will be a bit expensive how you said

Eelektrik isn't anywhere near $6. It's only like $1, since it was included in one of the Noble Victories theme decks.

Back