Wi-Fi Trades Ankorauray thread, (english speaker but Aqui se habla español)

RE: Ankorauray thread, (english speaker but Aqui se habla espa�ol)

pues no me interesa mucho pero claro qeu te lo cambio,( e visto que andas buscando un protector no lo quieres de una ves?)

RE: Ankorauray thread, (english speaker but Aqui se habla espa񯬩

bueno cuate parece que lo unico que necesitas es una choice scarf...yo tengo dos y te puedo dar una...tengo un manaphy extra tambien...no se que otra cosa necesites.

oye cheque lo de la scarf y solo tengo una pero la puedo clonar (me trueno los dedos)...es cosa que me des chanse de que lo haga y si todavia la necesitas.

Stillray said:
Delta storm: ok shiny palkia for shiny gloom, and shiny mudkip for shiny mightyena

Sorry for the wait, I accept. Just meet me on Wifi (possibly) today if you're on very early.

delta_storm: well is been a ime now fom that deal, so i now have a shiny odish, and get some new shiny, do you want to re-deal that (i am interested in your staravia and the mightyena)

M-qauza: ok i'll do't if the sharpeddo i legit.

Medichamex: a hoppip* could make that trade.

All the pokemon in the list are legit (except hacked event darkrai)

Stillray said:
delta_storm: well is been a ime now fom that deal, so i now have a shiny odish, and get some new shiny, do you want to re-deal that (i am interested in your staravia and the mightyena)

Actually, I can trade them if you want, so, meet me on Wifi tomorrow at the usual time you log on, but a little later, ok?

EDIT: Since you're on, why don't we trade now?

delta_storm said:
Stillray said:

Actually, I can trade them if you want, so, meet me on Wifi tomorrow at the usual time you log on, but a little later, ok?

EDIT: Since you're on, why don't we trade now?

Do you still want to trade Shiny Palkia and Mudkip for Siny Staravia and Mightyena?

well actually i already got mightyena but i can give you palkia* and mudkip* for the staravia* so yes, tell me when and i 'll do't

Back