Anime Points to Possible Drowzee Pre-Evolution to Debut in XY?

Thief

Awaken the Fairies
This is what I posted in the Mewtwo anime short thread and I just wanted to post this in it's own thread so people could talk about it here.

I know the Drowzee prevolution that we've seen is a FAKE, however this wouldn't be the first time that fan speculation was wrong. When I first saw the egg I thought immediately of Drowzee so I made this:
*There are two images of the egg, one normal, on up close.
*The two Drowzees show the color difference that it can sometimes have between the anime and the games; being lighter in the anime and darker in the games.
*In the middle area is an egg that is fanmade to show what a Drowzee egg could possibly look like in detail. Again it is fanmade so the coloration could be wrong and based on the darker Drowzee from the game.

I'm just pointing this out as if it were an egg, the girl could either be holding a Drowzee or a new pre-evolution, which could be likely since Pokémon is known for dropping hints.

Or it could just be a new Pokémon, because no other Pokémon has a pattern like that.
I'm about 95% sure it's an egg.

RE: Possible Drowzee Pre-evolution?

I thought Munna was going to fill that role in Gen 5 :( I was so shocked when it didn't XD

Oh well, I'm sure it will look interesting if it is indeed a prevo.

RE: Possible Drowzee Pre-evolution?

I'm a fan of baby pokemon so I'd be happy with any early look at them. Drowzee is an odd choice since I would have preferred a Hypno evo, we already have a bunch of pure psychic-types around hypno seemed outclassed outside of his physical advantage.

Honestly, I think the thing that girl is holding is nothing more than a giant fruit of somesort.

I think a Drowzee preevolution would be a nice addition. :)
Let's hope we see one, as well as several new, interesting developments from previous Pokemon, such as new
Baby Pokemon, new basic stages for ones that didn't have one, and new evolutions for ones that deserve them.

Interesting connections. It's hard to think It would be anything different with such a similar pattern.

Btw, I'm moving this thread into the Anime section for obvious reasons.

Back