Anime Headcanons

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I have many, many headcanons regarding my adventures through the Pokémon world. I'm going to explain them, In chronological order, unless otherwise noted.
Anime-based:
Unovian Exepedition: Based off of the BW series, but with character development and such. The series is solely based off of Black Version, with no trace of White or BW2.
UE Season 1: I go throughout the Unova region with Cilan and Iris, like the BW anime. Myself, Cilan, and Iris are the major series characters. The first season goes up until the Opelucid Gym, where I battle Drayden.
UE Season 2: Kicking Team Plasma's butt, catching Reshiram, battling the Elite 4, etc. Aka the action season.
UE Season 3: This season is largely focused on my friendship with Cheren, who was introduced in the second season. He plays a major part in this season, helping me, Cilan, and Iris discover the Mythicals of Unova. The series ends with my going to the Kalos region.

YRemixed: Based off of the XY anime series, but with only Y taking place, without X.
YR Season 1: I meet Clemont, a rather adorable inventor, and Serena, a young Performer who ends up becoming my worst enemy. This season mainly focuses on Mega Evolution, and Team Flare.
YR Season 2: This season focuses on my going through Kalos and collecting Gym Badges. The season ends with my winning the Anistar Gym Badge.
Y+Z: Based off of XYZ. I catch Yveltal, best Team Flare, become the Kalos Champion, and discover the power of Zygarde, a newly discovered Legendary Pokémon. The series ends with Serena leaving, to the delight of both me and her, as well as Clemont and I parting ways. I then go to the Alola region.

My Life In Alola: Based slightly off of the Sun and Moon anime, but not as much as Unovian Expedition and YRemixed. In this series, I go through the Alola region with Mallow, a teenager and enjoys Grass-type Pokémon, and Gladion, the so-called 'Team Skull Enforcer' who's just a rebellious 14-year old.
MLIA Season 1: I go to this Pokémon School, which is short-lived, upon seeing Gladion getting kicked out for being 'evil'. I talk to him about it, and he says that he's just rather rebellious, and he was forced into Team Skull, Alola's evil biker gang. He secretly despises it, and wants to travel with someone. He and I travel together, upon realizing that a girl named Mallow, an Island Trial Captain, also wants to travel with someone. We find each other, and travel.
MLIA Season 2: Gladion, Mallow, and I discover the Ultra Beasts, unusual, havoc-wreaking creatures threatening to destroy Alola. We find a way to stop them, but it backfires. We also find out about the Aether Foundation, a seemingly good organization who actually are trying to destroy humanity so Pokémon can rule the earth, as well as the Aether Foundation. This season focuses on the Ultra Beasts, obviously, and beating the Trial Captains to discover more about them. Also in the season is the destruction of the Aether Foundation.
MLIA Season 3: Once figuring out how to destroy the Ultra Beasts, a new discovery arises: Solgaleo and Lunala, the Alola Legendary Pokémon, are fighting against each other. Gladion, Mallow, and I reason with them, stopping their fighting. I catch Solgaleo, who becomes a loyal team member. Lunala flies into the starry sky, waiting for someone to find it.
Game based headcanons (each one takes place in a separate universe):
Pokémon Black: My Story: My playthrough of Pokémon Black, obviously.
Alexis' Journey: A young Jedi Knight from the planet Coruscant travels to Kalos, looking for adventure.
Call Me Phoenix: A girl named Phoenix travels through Kalos with her best friend Trevor, an aspiring photographer and biologist.
The Light Of the Sun: A girl named Alena, an Alolan native, travels through her world full of light and mystery.
The Darkness Of the Moon: Phoenix travels to the Alola region. This headcanon is parallel to Alena's story, and in directly alternate worlds.

Misc. Headcanons:
(I completely forgot to add this one, which is probably my favorite)
The Striaton Diaries: My life in Striaton City with Cilan, Chili, and Cress.

I hope you enjoyed reading a list of all my headcanons! As always, feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Wow. That's a lot of head canons. I've only got one. Here's how it goes.

Kalos

So basically, it's like an anime style journey around Kalos. But instead of traveling with Serena (devil's minion) or Bonnie (just plain annoying), I end up travelling with Shauna and Trevor.
Shauna is a performer, who rivals Serena. What happens to her? She makes it to the finals of the Master Class, and loses to the reigning Kalos Queen. She's offered an opportunity to learn from Palermo, an old Kalos Queen, who's made many other girls superstars. At the end of the journey, Shauna takes the opportunity to learn from her.
Trevor is a boy who loves to photograph Pokemon, study them, research them. At the end of the journey we go on, he decides to become a field researcher for Professor Sycamore.
I am a trainer who of course, tries to win the Pokemon League. Since this is an anime style head canon, it's the tournament league. I end up winning the league, and beating Wikstrom and Malva. I however, lost my battle to Siebold, meaning my hopes of conquering the Pokemon League in Kalos were crushed.

The story takes course over 3 seasons. The first one extending until the end of my gym battle with Korrina. The first season focuses on the beginning steps of being a trainer, and how to become a good trainer.

The next season goes on from that point until I beat Olympia, leader of Anistar City's gym. This second season focuses heavily on Mega Evolution, and Shauna's goals in the performing world.

The last season ends when we all split up. The league, master class, Team Flare Arc, Xerneas and Yveltal and Perfect Zygarde revealed, and more, clearly making it the action based season of the story. When it's all said and done, we split up to pursue our goals in life.

Hoenn

In my pursuit to become as strong as can be, I head over to the Hoenn region to try my luck in the Pokemon League located here. Instead of bringing my whole team, I only brought Greninja, Heliolisk, and Goodra with me. Over the course of my Hoenn journey, Altaria, Breloom, and Espeon join my team in my quest to become League Champion. In this saga, I travel with May, and her alone.
May is a young and bubbly girl, who with her Combusken, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, and Delcatty, aims to become top coordinator. Her rival Drew, was always putting her down, saying she lacked skill. She showed him up in the quarter finals of the league. Unfortunately, she was brought down by her rival Solidad, who had ended up winning the grand festival. May afterwards, decided to head to Johto to continue pursuing her goal.
This time around, we won the Pokemon League, and defeated the Elite a four as well. This time, we faced the champion. In an extremely close match, my team slugged out the win, and we were able to call ourselves the Hoenn League Champions.

The story takes place after Kalos, and in these 3 seasons, I deal with a lot of things. The first season focuses on trying to rebuild my strength. I sort of feel weakened when I lost to Siebold in the Pokemon League, and is season focuses on rebuilding the confidence I lost. Along with May's help, and 3 triumphant gym battle victories, that confidence returns. The season ends right after Watson is defeated.

The next season focuses on May earning 3 of the 5 ribbons she needs for the grand festival (she earned one in the first season, and one in the last). We also discover that two evil organizations are plotting rival plots to either swamp the land in seas, or expand it with land. The plot revolves around the beginning of these teams plots.

The final season is chaos. A 10 episode Magma vs. Aqua vs. Hoenn arc takes place in both Mossdeep City and Sootopolis City, depending on what city youre in, a different evil organization will be attacking there. May and I split up to lead the people of each city to fight back. Mossdeep City where May is helps to fight against Team Magma, while Sootopolis a city fights back against Team Aqua. After 10 episodes, taking place over 4 days, we win the battle. Sootopolis and Mossdeep are wrecked to bits. A 6 episode League, 6 episode Grand Festival, 5 episode Elite Four Challenge, and a 3 Episode battle against Steven the Hoenn League Champion. Concluding the one and only head canon I have.

Moved from Beach Life to the Anime Discussion as the thread is focused moreso on creating an anime-like episode series on established canon. ~bbninjas

Wow. That's a lot of head canons. I've only got one. Here's how it goes.

Kalos

So basically, it's like an anime style journey around Kalos. But instead of traveling with Serena (devil's minion) or Bonnie (just plain annoying), I end up travelling with Shauna and Trevor.
Shauna is a performer, who rivals Serena. What happens to her? She makes it to the finals of the Master Class, and loses to the reigning Kalos Queen. She's offered an opportunity to learn from Palermo, an old Kalos Queen, who's made many other girls superstars. At the end of the journey, Shauna takes the opportunity to learn from her.
Trevor is a boy who loves to photograph Pokemon, study them, research them. At the end of the journey we go on, he decides to become a field researcher for Professor Sycamore.
I am a trainer who of course, tries to win the Pokemon League. Since this is an anime style head canon, it's the tournament league. I end up winning the league, and beating Wikstrom and Malva. I however, lost my battle to Siebold, meaning my hopes of conquering the Pokemon League in Kalos were crushed.

The story takes course over 3 seasons. The first one extending until the end of my gym battle with Korrina. The first season focuses on the beginning steps of being a trainer, and how to become a good trainer.

The next season goes on from that point until I beat Olympia, leader of Anistar City's gym. This second season focuses heavily on Mega Evolution, and Shauna's goals in the performing world.

The last season ends when we all split up. The league, master class, Team Flare Arc, Xerneas and Yveltal and Perfect Zygarde revealed, and more, clearly making it the action based season of the story. When it's all said and done, we split up to pursue our goals in life.

Hoenn

In my pursuit to become as strong as can be, I head over to the Hoenn region to try my luck in the Pokemon League located here. Instead of bringing my whole team, I only brought Greninja, Heliolisk, and Goodra with me. Over the course of my Hoenn journey, Altaria, Breloom, and Espeon join my team in my quest to become League Champion. In this saga, I travel with May, and her alone.
May is a young and bubbly girl, who with her Combusken, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, and Delcatty, aims to become top coordinator. Her rival Drew, was always putting her down, saying she lacked skill. She showed him up in the quarter finals of the league. Unfortunately, she was brought down by her rival Solidad, who had ended up winning the grand festival. May afterwards, decided to head to Johto to continue pursuing her goal.
This time around, we won the Pokemon League, and defeated the Elite a four as well. This time, we faced the champion. In an extremely close match, my team slugged out the win, and we were able to call ourselves the Hoenn League Champions.

The story takes place after Kalos, and in these 3 seasons, I deal with a lot of things. The first season focuses on trying to rebuild my strength. I sort of feel weakened when I lost to Siebold in the Pokemon League, and is season focuses on rebuilding the confidence I lost. Along with May's help, and 3 triumphant gym battle victories, that confidence returns. The season ends right after Watson is defeated.

The next season focuses on May earning 3 of the 5 ribbons she needs for the grand festival (she earned one in the first season, and one in the last). We also discover that two evil organizations are plotting rival plots to either swamp the land in seas, or expand it with land. The plot revolves around the beginning of these teams plots.

The final season is chaos. A 10 episode Magma vs. Aqua vs. Hoenn arc takes place in both Mossdeep City and Sootopolis City, depending on what city youre in, a different evil organization will be attacking there. May and I split up to lead the people of each city to fight back. Mossdeep City where May is helps to fight against Team Magma, while Sootopolis a city fights back against Team Aqua. After 10 episodes, taking place over 4 days, we win the battle. Sootopolis and Mossdeep are wrecked to bits. A 6 episode League, 6 episode Grand Festival, 5 episode Elite Four Challenge, and a 3 Episode battle against Steven the Hoenn League Champion. Concluding the one and only head canon I have.
I love your Kalos idea. Love it. Do you mind if I change the story of Call Me Phoenix to be similar to that, except only with Trevor?

I have many, many headcanons regarding my adventures through the Pokémon world. I'm going to explain them, In chronological order, unless otherwise noted.
Anime-based:
Unovian Exepedition: Based off of the BW series, but with character development and such. The series is solely based off of Black Version, with no trace of White or BW2.
UE Season 1: I go throughout the Unova region with Cilan and Iris, like the BW anime. Myself, Cilan, and Iris are the major series characters. The first season goes up until the Opelucid Gym, where I battle Drayden.
UE Season 2: Kicking Team Plasma's butt, catching Reshiram, battling the Elite 4, etc. Aka the action season.
UE Season 3: This season is largely focused on my friendship with Cheren, who was introduced in the second season. He plays a major part in this season, helping me, Cilan, and Iris discover the Mythicals of Unova. The series ends with my going to the Kalos region.

YRemixed: Based off of the XY anime series, but with only Y taking place, without X.
YR Season 1: I meet Clemont, a rather adorable inventor, and Serena, a young Performer who ends up becoming my worst enemy. This season mainly focuses on Mega Evolution, and Team Flare.
YR Season 2: This season focuses on my going through Kalos and collecting Gym Badges. The season ends with my winning the Anistar Gym Badge.
Y+Z: Based off of XYZ. I catch Yveltal, best Team Flare, become the Kalos Champion, and discover the power of Zygarde, a newly discovered Legendary Pokémon. The series ends with Serena leaving, to the delight of both me and her, as well as Clemont and I parting ways. I then go to the Alola region.

My Life In Alola: Based slightly off of the Sun and Moon anime, but not as much as Unovian Expedition and YRemixed. In this series, I go through the Alola region with Mallow, a teenager and enjoys Grass-type Pokémon, and Gladion, the so-called 'Team Skull Enforcer' who's just a rebellious 14-year old.
MLIA Season 1: I go to this Pokémon School, which is short-lived, upon seeing Gladion getting kicked out for being 'evil'. I talk to him about it, and he says that he's just rather rebellious, and he was forced into Team Skull, Alola's evil biker gang. He secretly despises it, and wants to travel with someone. He and I travel together, upon realizing that a girl named Mallow, an Island Trial Captain, also wants to travel with someone. We find each other, and travel.
MLIA Season 2: Gladion, Mallow, and I discover the Ultra Beasts, unusual, havoc-wreaking creatures threatening to destroy Alola. We find a way to stop them, but it backfires. We also find out about the Aether Foundation, a seemingly good organization who actually are trying to destroy humanity so Pokémon can rule the earth, as well as the Aether Foundation. This season focuses on the Ultra Beasts, obviously, and beating the Trial Captains to discover more about them. Also in the season is the destruction of the Aether Foundation.
MLIA Season 3: Once figuring out how to destroy the Ultra Beasts, a new discovery arises: Solgaleo and Lunala, the Alola Legendary Pokémon, are fighting against each other. Gladion, Mallow, and I reason with them, stopping their fighting. I catch Solgaleo, who becomes a loyal team member. Lunala flies into the starry sky, waiting for someone to find it.
Game based headcanons (each one takes place in a separate universe):
Pokémon Black: My Story: My playthrough of Pokémon Black, obviously.
Alexis' Journey: A young Jedi Knight from the planet Coruscant travels to Kalos, looking for adventure.
Call Me Phoenix: A girl named Phoenix travels through Kalos with her best friend Trevor, an aspiring photographer and biologist.
The Light Of the Sun: A girl named Alena, an Alolan native, travels through her world full of light and mystery.
The Darkness Of the Moon: Phoenix travels to the Alola region. This headcanon is parallel to Alena's story, and in directly alternate worlds.

Misc. Headcanons:
(I completely forgot to add this one, which is probably my favorite)
The Striaton Diaries: My life in Striaton City with Cilan, Chili, and Cress.

I hope you enjoyed reading a list of all my headcanons! As always, feedback is appreciated.
Bonus: Theme songs
Unovian Expedition theme:
YRemixed theme:
Y+Z theme:
My Life In Alola theme:
Pokémon Black: My Story theme:
Alexis' Journey theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUgLnV3gQic
Call Me Phoenix theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKK4bZkXE8c
The Light Of the Sun theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgWhpNKbho
The Darkness Of the Moon theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEFYJZlTHZA

Bonus: Theme songs
Unovian Expedition theme:
YRemixed theme:
Y+Z theme:
My Life In Alola theme:
Pokémon Black: My Story theme:
Alexis' Journey theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BUgLnV3gQic
Call Me Phoenix theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKK4bZkXE8c
The Light Of the Sun theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgWhpNKbho
The Darkness Of the Moon theme:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEFYJZlTHZA
Extra bonus: Movie plots! There are three movies per anime-based series, one per season.

Unovian Expedition movies: Season 1 movie: The Legend Of Truth: I hear about the legend of Reshiram, and how he aspires to find a hero with a heart of truth (yes, this Reshiram is male, I know). Originally, I think it's just Unovian mythology, but then I see him for myself. As it turns out, he is at a war with Zekrom and Kyurem. I side with him during the war, but ultimately fail. In the end of the battle, Zekrom and Kyurem, who have banded together, win the war. Reshiram flies away to his home in a cave, not to be seen again until the next season.
Season 2 movie: The Secret Life Of Team Plasma: A comedy based movie, about what Team Plasma members do when they aren't being evil. Includes Ghestis listening to Led Zeppelin and humiliating N in public (that's what parents are for, as well as the "Plasma Squad", made up of five or so grunts.
Season 3 movie: The Four Musketeers!: A movie about the Swords of Justice saving Pokémon from evil people. Based upon Unovian mythology.

YRemixed movies:
Season 1 movie: Hey, There, I Hate You: A movie entirely about the hatred between Serena and I, and the lengths we would go to make each other's lives miserable.
Season 2 Movie: Volcanion and the Kalosian Mythicals: A movie about the Mythical Pokémon of Kalos, Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. No humans are featured in this movie, it's just about them and their lives.
Y+Z Movie: My Life As A Teenage Genius: A movie about Clemont, and his backstory, Pokémon, and relationship with his family.

My Life In Alola movies:
Season 1 movie: The Rebel, and The Fangirl: An action-like movie about Gladion and I.
Season 2 movie: Building a League: I convince the Trial Captains to create a Pokémon League, and they accept. However, they can't find people who want to be Gym Leaders and E4 members, so they ask me to recruit people.
Season 3 movie: Where Will I Go From Here?: This movie takes place after I catch Solgaleo. I wonder what to do with my life, and end up staying in Alola for a while. However, I don't exactly know what to do.

Back