Animal Crossing: New Leaf Discussion

FINALLY

Golden Axe is mine. It's time to commit mass tree first degree murder.

dmaster out.

don()shinobi said:
InstantBacon said:
So if anyone wants to visit the wonderful town of Indigo (It's actually got loads of Rotten Apples and dead trees near my house.), then you may visit then
What a wonderful incentive to visit the town.
I'm just too lazy to get rid of them.

InstantBacon my friendcode is: 3909-7605-3684.
Tomorrow I am online about this time minus one hour. I will keep my gate open. Everyone is free to visit, just please remember to behave.
1. Don't take anything without permission.
2. Don't destroy anything.
3. Only run on streets.

Btw. I added you dmaster. Also lol I have already hacked my trees with normal axes, why would you wait for the golden one? x3

I will post my dream town code tomorrow. It will be pretty awesome even if I say so myself, so make sure to visit! >:3

Teal said:
Btw. I added you dmaster. Also lol I have already hacked my trees with normal axes, why would you wait for the golden one? x3

I'd rather not have my axe break after chopping down like two freaking trees every time.

Much more efficient with the golden one. >:D

dmaster out.

They are, like, free. 480 with the ordinance? xP And you get at least like seven trees. :3

I'd rather do it all in one go rather than constantly buying the axe every time it breaks. Plus there was a three week stretch there where I was maintaining my perfect town so it's just as well that I do it all at once.

dmaster out.

7400-2454-7554

My dream village code! Visit it and tell me what you think! :3

My 3DS ran out of power so I could unfortunately not Wi-Fi play with you guys. :C

Aw yiss, 579000 HHA points. Got my golden roof and golden exterior.

If anyone wants to stop by, my FC is 4871 - 4213 - 6406.

oh my GOD
I've gone to the island every day I possibly could, and not once did they sell a silver axe.
I visited other islands with Club Tortimer, but no silver axe.
>:I

don()shinobi said:
oh my GOD
I've gone to the island every day I possibly could, and not once did they sell a silver axe.
I visited other islands with Club Tortimer, but no silver axe.
>:I

I hear that it's pretty damn rare. Which is a shame because I shouldn't be able to get the Golden Axe before a Silver one. ._.

dmaster out.

Got my Golden Can the other day. This thing is broken, definitely a great incentive to make your town perfect.

So my shopping center is complete except for one more upgrade - the department store. Apparently you have to pass Gracie's fashion check 4 times for it to upgrade, but I haven't seen her once. ;_;

Back