• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Amphawater (Needs full Pokemon name)

M

MagnosC

Pokemon:
4-2-3 Ampharos (2 HS, 1 prime)
2-1-1 Feraligatr Prime (HS)
2-1-1 Politoed (Unleashed)
2-1 Lanturn Prime (Unleashed)
2-1 Floatzel GL Lv. X (Rising Rivals)
1 Ditto (Triumphant)
total:24

Trainers:
1 Professor Elm's Training
2 Twins
1 Black Belt
1 Seeker
2 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
4 Potion
2 Life Herb
1Good rod
Total:18

Energy:
8 Lightning
10 Water
Total: 18

The point of this deck is to get out an ampharos with the expert belt, and lanturn. Use ampharos to do 50 and search for 2 energys, then when it is knocked out, bring out lanturn prime and kill. Feraligatr is to rain dance any energys back to any knocked out pokemon who was returned to your hand by Floatzel GL Lv.X. Regular floatzel gl can bring back my supporters like black belt if I am losing. Politoed can also retreat by amphy for a water type for free. Ditto is just there to be ditto, and make my opponent have less benched pokemon. The optional strategy for this deck is to purposly forget to place your prize cards (an event which allows your opponent to take up to three of his/her prize cards) and then use supporters like black belt and twins until I am winning.

RE: Amphawater

What! You know most opponents will tell you to set aside your prize cards, that does not work. Ditto TM just won't work. If you plan to have a Feraligatr Prime,Ditto,Politoed,FLoatzel,Lanturn,AND Ampharos(maybe 2), there is no way you will be able to have those Benches ready. Take out the Ditto and add another Lanturn Prime.And Electivire FB X might work better than Ampharos.

-1 Ditto
+1 Lanturn Prime(if this is your main attacker, you better have some consistency)
-2 Life Herb(meh,flippy)
+2 Rare Candy(you are running 3 Stage 2's)
-1 Professor Elm
-1 Good Rod
-4 Potion(its just not enough, w/ trainer Locks around)
+4 Broken Time Space(running 3 Stage 2's)
+1 Gatr(consistency)
+1 Politoed(I'm not even sure about the Politoed)

On another instance, it might do you some good to run some Spiritomb AR, but 4 is needed if you do so, for consistency, of course. Hope I helped.:D:D

Back