Collecting Am I Buying Scaled Packs?

Burst Ezel

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, I just started going to a new tcg shop and they have some POP 5 packs. What I"m worried about tough is if they are scaled? Does anyone know if it is possible to scale POP 5 packs? As in the Gold Stars weight heavier than holos, or if they weigh the same as holos?please help!

Moved from the TCG Help & Advice to the Collector's Showcase as the OP is looking for help on booster pack legitimacy rather than TCG play itself. ~bbninjas

Any time you buy single packs from anywhere, there's a change they might have been weighed or scaled. You can ask the shop owners, but there's a chance that they may not even know, especially if they obtained the packs from a different source. It'll be up to you whether the risk is worth it or not. Good luck. :)

Hi guys, I just started going to a new tcg shop and they have some POP 5 packs. What I"m worried about tough is if they are scaled? Does anyone know if it is possible to scale POP 5 packs? As in the Gold Stars weight heavier than holos, or if they weigh the same as holos?please help!

A: There's no holos in POP packs.

B: The Pokemon* are also non-holo, so literally every POP pack weighs the same. There's physically no way to weigh for Pokemon*, and they're so rare, unless you get unbelievably lucky, you'd end up losing more money on the packs than you could get back by selling one of Umbreon or Espeon.

~SS

Back