[Alternate Format] Complete Palace

I think I'd rather have 2 Miasma Valley :p
I'll make this post one where I keep all my decks, or whatever. Could we play on PlayTCG?

.:Scorched Feathers' Decks:.
Credit to Sheodon for the T/S/S List

Pokemon

Trainers
  • 4 Warp Point
  • 4 Switch
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 3 Mr. Briney's Compassion
  • 3 Wally's Training
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 2 Junk Arm ★★★★
  • 2 Miasma Valley
  • 1 Scott
  • 1 Night Maintenance
  • 1 Life Dew ACE SPEC
Energy
  • 2 Psychic
  • 4 Blend GRPD
  • 4 Warp Energy

Scorched Feathers said:
I'll make this post one where I keep all my decks, or whatever. Could we play on PlayTCG?

Sure, that was my other idea, by the way.

Unfortunately, PlayTCG doesn't have pre-BW cards.

Scorched Feathers said:
It doesn't? Aww, that sucks. We'll have to find some sort of alternative.

I'll definitely check out for alternate methods. By the way, can I add your "Decks" post to the main post?

Sheodon said:
Scorched Feathers said:

Yes it does, it just doesn't have EX series cards.
You have to add acard in the same category as the one you want (IE: Cedric Juniper in Supporters) and then click the down arrow and type in the card you want (IE: Collector)

Sheodon said:
Scorched Feathers said:
It doesn't? Aww, that sucks. We'll have to find some sort of alternative.

I'll definitely check out for alternate methods. By the way, can I add your "Decks" post to the main post?

Yeah, sure. Link to all the people's deck posts, that way it's easier to access them.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Sheodon said:

Yes it does, it just doesn't have EX series cards.
You have to add acard in the same category as the one you want (IE: Cedric Juniper in Supporters) and then click the down arrow and type in the card you want (IE: Collector)

Yup, you are right, it actually has DPP-series cards, but not EX-series. It's better than nothing, but still...

Scorched Feathers said:
Hmm....
We need a simulator...
...Damn TCG ONE not having full support for stuff x.x

Yeah, especially because TCG One doesn't have DPP cards (and lacks some EX cards), and the worst is that Unlimited doesn't support old AND BW/XY cards at the same time. But since it's still work in progress, it can change.

SHEODON'S DECKS

Pokémon Cards

Trainer Cards

Energy Cards

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 7 Lightning Energy
  • 7 Water Energy
Pokémon CardsTrainer CardsEnergy Cards
  • 10 Darkness Energy
Pokémon Cards

Trainer Cards

• 4 Mysterious Fossil
  • 4 Holon Fossil
  • 4 Fossil Excavator
  • 4 Fossil Egg
  • 4 Skyla
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 2 Broken Time-Space ★★★★

Energy Cards
  • 4 Water Energy
  • 4 Fighting Energy
  • 4 Rainbow Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy

Just a heads up:
PlayTCG has cards from DP/Platinum(don't know exactly)-ON. Just type any card, add it to the deck, and "edit" it. Then just write the name of the card you want, like Feathers' Nincada, and finish the edit. :D I know it's not enough, but, hey, it's something! XD

Luispipe8 said:
Just a heads up:
PlayTCG has cards from DP/Platinum(don't know exactly)-ON. Just type any card, add it to the deck, and "edit" it. Then just write the name of the card you want, like Feathers' Nincada, and finish the edit. :D I know it's not enough, but, hey, it's something! XD

Yup, I realized that, as AlexanderTheAwesome also mentioned this. It's a good alternate until we find the most fitting simulator for our format. (Thanks for the response, by the way.)

[smod]Drohn[/smod]'s given me the all clear on this.
Guys, I've found a way to play our decks! Trade Cards Online might be a little clunky, but it supports all sets! It may be quite manual, but it still means that we can play. To build a deck, first, you must make an account. Then, on the left hand side of the page, go to Playing -> Decks, and select "Pokémon". Select "Build your own Deck". Give it a name, click "Update", and you'll be able to select cards with "Quick Add", typing in the names and selecting the ones you want. If you can't find a card, use the card search engine! Remember to put the cards in the right section! After you finish, you just click "Publish". When you've got your deck, arrange a game here, then click "Online Games", and again choose Pokémon. Choose your deck. You'll have to log in again, but then you just wait for a table to come up, and challenge your opponent! The interface might take a little getting used to, but you flip cards by double clicking, I believe, and the majority of it is Drag and Drop!

If we all have Skype, I'd recommend we all add each other, as it'll be easier for communication.

Scorched Feathers said:
[smod]Drohn[/smod]'s given me the all clear on this.
Guys, I've found a way to play our decks! Trade Cards Online might be a little clunky, but it supports all sets! It may be quite manual, but it still means that we can play. To build a deck, first, you must make an account. Then, on the left hand side of the page, go to Playing -> Decks, and select "Pokémon". Select "Build your own Deck". Give it a name, click "Update", and you'll be able to select cards with "Quick Add", typing in the names and selecting the ones you want. If you can't find a card, use the card search engine! Remember to put the cards in the right section! After you finish, you just click "Publish". When you've got your deck, arrange a game here, then click "Online Games", and again choose Pokémon. Choose your deck. You'll have to log in again, but then you just wait for a table to come up, and challenge your opponent! The interface might take a little getting used to, but you flip cards by double clicking, I believe, and the majority of it is Drag and Drop!

If we all have Skype, I'd recommend we all add each other, as it'll be easier for communication.

Thank you. Added it to the main post.

Hall of Fame - March

The current list with some modifications compared to the original list. Modifications are marked with orange.

1 Star

• Holon's Castform
  • Unown R (LA)
  • Unown Z (SW)
  • Crobat G (PL)
  • Pachirisu (GE) (2 Stars -> 1 Star - Also fixed the set code.)
  • Feraligatr Prime
  • Emboar (Inferno Fandango)
  • Blastoise (BC)
  • Machamp (SF) (2 Stars -> 1 Star)
  • Holon Transceiver
  • Cyrus's Conspiracy
  • Pokédrawer +
  • Seeker
  • Pokémon Collector
  • Hypnotoxic Laser
  • Evosoda
  • Darkness Energy (Special)
  • Metal Energy (Special)

2 Stars

• Claydol (GE)
  • Azelf (LA)
  • Cessation Crystal
  • Luxury Ball
  • Junk Arm
  • Lost World
  • Eviolite
  • Boost Energy

3 Stars
  • Uxie (LA)
  • Spiritomb (AR)
  • Luxray GL Lv X
  • Broken Time Space
  • Holon Circle (2 Stars -> 3 Stars)
  • Dawn Stadium (2 Stars -> 3 Stars)

4 Stars

• Sableye (SF)
  • Mewtwo LV. X (Banned -> 4 Stars)

Banned

• BW-on EXs and M-EXs
  • Promo/Jumbo Cards

The following Pokémon are treated as ex (You take 2 Prize Cards if you Knock Out an ex Pokémon. All effects which affect Pokémon ex cards will affect these cards too. They do not work with LV. X cards.)

• Virizion (EP, NV)
  • Terrakion (EP, NV)
  • Cobalion (EP, NV)
  • Thundurus (EP)
  • Tornadus (EP)
  • Landorus (NV)
  • Articuno (ND)
  • Zapdos (ND)
  • Moltres (ND)
  • Reshiram (BW, PF)
  • Zekrom (BW, PF)
  • Kyurem (NV, DV, PF)
  • Black Kyurem
  • White Kyurem
  • Keldeo (BC) - both
  • Genesect (PL) (New)
  • Yveltal (XY) (New)
  • Xerneas (XY) (New)
  • Mewtwo (LT) (New)

No longer on the list

• Roseanne's Research
  • Pidgeot (FRLG)

Luispipe8 said:
Any regulation on Primes or Lv. X's?

I'm still unsure about them. Currently, the problematic cards are added in the corresponding sections, but I can see how LV.X-s or even Primes could dominate the metagame. But not all of them are problematic, only a few. What do you suggest? Is there a card which should be added?

But yeah, as Scorched Feathers mentioned, there are no regulations for them, unless otherwise stated (like Luxray GL Lv. X or Feraligatr Prime).

Back