• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

- altaria lock - (updated)

i took them out but not energy exchanger. i took out 1 cynthias feelings. thanks! the deck looks better now.

hypno from HGSS set. its pokepower makes opponent asleep if you flipped heads on a coinflip.

I commend you for building this deck.
I built it with luxray and reversals to yank them back up in case they retreated.
I obviously didn't focus on stopping them from retreating,
I just focused on bringing them back up if they did retreat.

if they retreated i guess the effect of midnight eyes would be reset. you then have to attack the one you dragged with bright look all over again. that is if my understanding about the rule of retreating is correct.

You're both wrong. Perish Song is a gamestate check, not an effect check. As long as the same defending pokemon is back, perish song will work. I want to play this deck just to see people's faces when the judge comes over and says I'm right, hahaha.

@ aburame - i havent tested it still. i've been busy with exams so no time to create this deck yet. im also too lazy to do redshark either. i'll update if things are in progress.

@ crm - i see i thought its the same effect as absol G's attack.

Back