• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Alolan Ninetales GX/Zoroark GX

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hey ya'll!
Long time no see around these parts!
I'd love to get some feedback on my list here. Running through my options to play at Madison in a couple weeks, and I'm strongly considering playing something similar to this.
Bear in mind, this list was made before Forbidden Light was released, and I've been to lazy to actually do anything about it. Feel free to help me out with that :p

I've also been out of the competitive scene for several months, school and circus and whatnot being major distractions away from it. Does this deck even actually have a chance in the current meta?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Zorua SLG 52
* 2 Zoroark-GX SLG 77
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM31
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Alolan Ninetales BUS 28
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX GRI 22

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 N FCO 105
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Po Town BUS 121
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

##Energy - 11

* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
* 7 Water Energy GEN 77

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Would love to hear from people on this! Thanks :D

~Jade

You only really need 3 Guzma, and it's generally a good rule of thumb in Ninetales to play 2 Koko and 8 Water Energy. List otherwise looks solid. FBL doesn't add much to to the deck, and I wouldn't put in Wake because the requirement is a little much for what it is.

Back