• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Alolan Exeggutor Toolbox

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Other players started putting up threads on their own take on Eggs, so I figured I'd put up a list I've been working on for the past while. Enjoy.

Pokemon - 16

4 Exeggcute PLF
3 Alolan Exeggutor FLI
2 Buzzwole GX
2 Mew EX
2 Ho-Oh EX
2 Oricorio GRI 56
1 Shaymin EX

Supporters - 13

4 Sycamore
2 N
2 Colress
2 Guzma
1 Pokemon Ranger
1 Hex Maniac
1 AZ

Items/Stadiums - 19

4 Battle Compressor
3 VS Seeker
3 Ultra Ball
3 Choice Band
2 Super Rod
2 Field Blower

2 Parallel City

Energy - 12

4 Grass Energy
3 Fighting Energy
1 Fire Energy
1 Psychic Energy
1 Water Energy
1 Dark Energy
1 Metal Energy

After seeing Exeggutor, I saw its potential as a tank, but instantly believed it would fail if it was focused on as the entire theme of the deck; it looks too inconsistent to be efficient and other decks can hit for 120+ while requiring far less work. With that in mind, I added various other attackers to make use of the different types of Energy in the deck.

Buzzwole GX allows the deck to set up Zoroark GXs for knockouts, while Mew EX deals with Buzzwole decks and Marshadow GX from variants of Night March. Ho-Oh EX is included to take advantage of using multiple Energy types and to prevent an autoloss to Golisopod GX. The double Oricorio count gives instant pressure to Night March. A single Shaymin EX is there for draw support, and because space is way too tight for other cards. I preferred it over Tapu Lele GX since the Brigette combo isn't really needed in the deck with the only Basic that will see guaranteed play being Exeggcute, which can just be retrived with Propagation.

A large count of Energy is included to increase the chances of Ho-Oh being live, and double Super Rod helps to bring back important Energies and whatever Pokemon may be needed.

It's a clunky deck, and I don't expect it to see play but I felt it was interesting enough to try to make something of it.

Looking at this, I am really interested. However, stuff I can suggest:

You have no Ace Spec, CPU is the best one. -1 Compressor (I don't think you need all 4, you only have limited things you want to discard anyway.)

-1 Colress, more than 2 is probably not needed, and +1 Ultra Ball, since with no Brigette you need the most of these you can get.

Other than that I think it looks fine, but you might want to make room for a Lele, as he is still pretty important no matter what.

There are other stuff you could change/add, but I feel like those are my personal preferences as a player though, so I'll leave these key parts for now.

Back