• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alolan Exeggutor Compressors

EONZ

Join the Sticky Web
Hello fellow PokeBeachers!

As an introduction, I'm EONZ, and I love the TCG and have been messing around with this Alolan Exeggutor Battle Compressor deck that has (On TCGO) won me five Expanded tournaments against some of the best decks out there, gotten me a record high win-streak of seventeen in the ladder. Breaking away from success, I'm also a friend of @AFEX, who is one of the best friends I have ever met. Oh, on the side note, I'll tell you something he told me, and this is in silly revenge of him already exposing my name. The reason he was inactive was, well, he was banned for a week, he had accumulated 10 warning points, from what he told me (Sorry @AFEX buddy, you expose me, I expose you :p).

Anywho here is my list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 2 Smeargle BKT 123
* 2 Talonflame STS 96
* 1 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 1 Exeggcute CIN 4
* 2 Exeggcute FLI 1
* 4 Alolan Exeggutor FLI 2
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 N FCO 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128

##Energy - 16

* 1 Lightning Energy GRI 168
* 2 Fighting Energy 6
* 2 Fire Energy GEN 76
* 2 Darkness Energy 7
* 5 Grass Energy 1
* 2 Fairy Energy 9
* 2 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Card Explanations-

Talonflame- Decent starter, if you don't get battle compressor in your first hand to discard energies, Aero Blitz, is the way to go.

Smeargle- Best card in the deck, besides Alolan Exeggutor, the ability to attach the wrong energy (On purpose) and throw Alolan Exeggutor into the active use Smeargle's Second coat, replace the wrong energy with a grass energy you compressor'd earlier in the game, and Tropical Shake, is beyond insane.

Deck win rate:

I typically lost 1 game after winning 5-6 games.
I've entered 14 Expanded TCGO tourneys, I have 8 Expanded TCGO Tourney championships, 6 Tourney Losses, all of those being in Round 2.

Before I close, I definitely think the strongest thing about this deck, is that, if your opponent has a Pokemon with below 120 HP, and can't get any Pokemon on the bench, I've calculated that 85% of those situations, turned into Turn 2 victories with ease.

Thank you!
-*EONZ

YOU LITTLE.

Ok I really dont care, deck looks great, I was also going to mess with this concept, looks like you nailed it, great job dude!

YOU LITTLE.

Ok I really dont care, deck looks great, I was also going to mess with this concept, looks like you nailed it, great job dude!
ohhhhhh snappppp

TBH, I think you should rum more VS seekers because you are going to be compressing energy, so while your at it, compress supporters so you can get all them drawpower.

ohhhhhh snappppp

TBH, I think you should rum more VS seekers because you are going to be compressing energy, so while your at it, compress supporters so you can get all them drawpower.

VS Seekers have been fine in the endgame, I've been able to Dowsing Machine VS Seeker, and Lysnadre/Guzma for a win several times.

VS Seekers have been fine in the endgame, I've been able to Dowsing Machine VS Seeker, and Lysnadre/Guzma for a win several times.
Yeah, makes sense, but I would rather be on the safe side. Maybe drop 1 cynthia for a VS seeker and see how well that works.

All in all, this is a pretty good decklist.

Yeah, makes sense, but I would rather be on the safe side. Maybe drop 1 cynthia for a VS seeker and see how well that works.

All in all, this is a pretty good decklist.

Thank you, I'm looking to play it next season, in some expanded tourney's IRL.

Back