• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Allergetic Eels EX (Zekrom EX, Eels, and Vilplume--wait, what?)

How well did I write the description like a Billy Mays ad?

• Very Well

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Ok, I guess

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Not very well

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
RE: Zekrom/Eelektrik with a side of Mewtwo EX and Vileplume

Sorry for the confusion. Yeah, I must have been editing as you were posting.

Changes:

-1 Mewtwo EX
-1 Sage's
-1 Juniper

+1-1 REL
+1 Cleffa

I think the problem with REL is that it takes up too much room on the bench. REL only works for those certain pokemon. I'd rather just not use it at all. It can be OHKOd by terrakion which is played in many decks including MTC. I'd rather replace it with some 2 zekroms or something else for attacking. The bench would look like this: 2 eelektriks, 1 vileplume, REL which leaves only 1 spot open for another attacker thats active. If you play REL I'd also suggest playing seeker (does that work on legends?) for making room for it when you play it on the bench.
-1-0-0 vileplume (3-1-2 works well)
+1-0 eelektrik (for consistency and if one is prized)

Prism energy doesn't work on legends. Juss sayin. Zapdos deserves some space for sniping fun imo.

I've thought about removing REL for Zapdos, bu I'm not sure on the idea. I attempted using Zapdos at States, but it didn't seem to do that well. Besides, it's not like Ican snipe something with an Ability with REL, though if I do this, TyRam deck are going to be a pain, since the one thing that kept me from being overwhelmed by TyRam is Catcher and Junk Arm. I intend to keep this deck VileRom, so I don't know about switching the pokemon just yet. I might completly remove REL, since I don't know where I'm going to find the space for Seeker.

Though as for the -1 Oddish and +1 Tynamo, I think this will be a good choice, since I frequently found my Tynamo prized.

Changes made:
-1 Oddish (-1-0-0 Vileplume)
+1 Tynamo (+1-0 Eelektrik)

I didn't say replace REL, just add Zapdos to soften up their bench. Also, you need rainbow energy.

First of all, where am I going to find the room if I don't replace REL, and as for Rainbow, if I put it in, Prism says goodbye.

While I would take out one PETM for a Zapdos, but removing a Zekrom EX... With that, I might have to think about that, since it's the main attacker.

-1 PETM
+1 Zapdos

You see, I havn't been able to test it, since I can only do that at league every Saturday. As for Redshark, I'm still figuring out how to use it.

One thing to note though, cause you don't play super rods or flower shop lady, you'll have to be careful on what you discard. vileplume might bite you back in the ass :D

bendanzhu said:
One thing to note though, cause you don't play super rods or flower shop lady, you'll have to be careful on what you discard. vileplume might bite you back in the grass

Yeah, that's true.

I would -3 Cilan for +1 Tynamo and +2 Interviewers. 4-3 line on eels while make it easier to avoid prize problems and good for set up. Also Interviewers while normally inferior to Cilan works really well in this deck because you can get special energy with it making it an awesome card. Give it a try it works well in special energy decks. Also I really like the deck idea.

tokyovampire said:
I would -3 Cilan for +1 Tynamo and +2 Interviewers. 4-3 line on eels while make it easier to avoid prize problems and good for set up.

Please tell me that you noticed the fact that I already have a 4-3 line of Eels. I guess I forgot to say that I did this:

-1 Oddish
+1 Tynamo

As for IQ, I'll have to think about that.

I don't think its needed. Getting out energies isn't a problem to get out because the hand refreshers will help with that.

my bad ive been lookin at multiple threads and accidently thought you put 3-3 eels so my bad in that case -3 Cilan for +3 Interviewers

Cilan and Interviewer's are necessary since it will not be a problem getting out the energies. Drawing supporters help with getting out energies too. If you feel like you must have one, I'd use about 1 max.

Jirachi said:
Cilan and Interviewer's are necessary since it will not be a problem getting out the energies. Drawing supporters help with getting out energies too. If you feel like you must have one, I'd use about 1 max.

Did you mean to say "aren't" necessary, because it seems to me that it would make more sense in that spot.

As for IQ, I think Jirachi is right. With as many hand refreshers as I have, IQ or Cilan aren't worth it.

Back