• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Allergetic Eels EX (Zekrom EX, Eels, and Vilplume--wait, what?)

How well did I write the description like a Billy Mays ad?

• Very Well

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Ok, I guess

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Not very well

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Are you sure you were reading the OP? There aren't any Cilan anymore. Also,

-1 Tornadus
+1 Thundurus

I'll update the OP when I get a chance; I'm currently posting via 3DS.

I tested te deck again today. Needless to say, REL is being kicked out of the deck. This is the actual list that I used (this is before I take out REL):

2 Zekrom EX
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Terrakion (NV)
1-1 REL
1 Thundurus (EP) (I removed Tornadus)
4-3 Eelekrtik (#39 Tynamo)
2-2 Dodrio
3-1-2 Vileplume
1 Cleffa (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek)

~T/S/S~

3 PONT
2 Skyarrow Bridge
3 Rare Candy
3 Collector
2 Twins
3 Sage's
2 Communication
3 Juniper

~Energy~

4 DCE
2 Prism
8 Electric

You might notice that I've changed a few things. First of all, Zapdos makes the deck clunky. In order to have it attacking, you need one DCE and one Electric energy. Quite frankly, the DCE could go elsewhere, but if it does come down to it, I might add Zapdos back in the deck. Second, I removed a Juniper and a Sages. This deck has enough draw power with three of both those and PONT. When it was four Juniper and Sages, I came close to decking myself, and they usually sat in the hand the rest of the game. Tornadud was replaced by Thundudus because Tornadus never really helped the deck much, and unlike Thundurus, it can't take Electric energy from the deck and attach it to itself in order to discard it, in turn charging up a Zekrom EX or Mewtwo EX with an Eel.

Anyways, from this decklist, I decided upon this:

- 1-1 REL
+1 Thundurus
+ Electric Energy

Back