ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Btw, for the people that want to know what the Elite Trainer Boxes have, they have the same stuff as the Genesect one, obviously replace the sleeves and the dividers for Xerneas and Yveltal stuff. Also the dice and the box design.

I just hope the quality control is better this time. Sure getting 4 of each status condition marker was nice...until I found out I got no dice. :(

ForeignDude said:
I just hope the quality control is better this time. Sure getting 4 of each status condition marker was nice...until I found out I got no dice. :(

I would prefer to get more dice instead of more markers.

To answer my own question, it's the common Inkay (which I expected) and the Mental Panic Malamar (which is disappointing.)

Eron said:
Btw, for the people that want to know what the Elite Trainer Boxes have, they have the same stuff as the Genesect one, obviously replace the sleeves and the dividers for Xerneas and Yveltal stuff. Also the dice and the box design.

I'm so excited for the Yvetal Elite Trainer box... new XY cards and awesome Yvetal sleeves? Sign me up. (If you couldn't tell, Yvetal is one of my new favorite legendaries)

Also wait another question: Does the box come with ALL XY packs, or XY mixed with other sets? (Legendary Collection, Plasma Blast, etc.)

SCf3 said:
Eron said:

I'm so excited for the Yvetal Elite Trainer box... new XY cards and awesome Yvetal sleeves? Sign me up. (If you couldn't tell, Yvetal is one of my new favorite legendaries)

Also wait another question: Does the box come with ALL XY packs, or XY mixed with other sets? (Legendary Collection, Plasma Blast, etc.)

All XY. But the pull rate is low.

Eron said:
SCf3 said:

All XY. But the pull rate is low.

Darn, now I'm starting to miss the crazy LT pull rates. :p

Great to see the decklists :D

Unfortunately, the decklists are quite disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has some gems, like (besides the legendaries) Aromatisse and Slurpuff among some others, but the decks themselves don't look very fun to play with due to all the missing evolution lines: is it just me or is this a new record (with the exception of Trainer Kits and the "starting starters" (when a set offers 3 decks instead of 2, based on all 3 starters of the new gen))? Some other decks had lots of missing evolution lines as well, but these decks are absolutely packed with them: it can hardly be called a deck.

Mind you: not saying the decks have to be great, I fully understand their purpose. However, a deck can be a starter deck, and yet have proper evolution lines, at the same time.

1620563_627701683961946_1411026807_n.jpg

Sleeves from the ETB for those who care.

I really like those decks. I might get myself a Xerneas one if I have some spare cash :p

do the decks have those alternate holo/non holo's like the have since EX Team Rocket Returns?

GamerXYZ said:

Unfortunately, the decklists are quite disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has some gems, like (besides the legendaries) Aromatisse and Slurpuff among some others, but the decks themselves don't look very fun to play with due to all the missing evolution lines: is it just me or is this a new record (with the exception of Trainer Kits and the "starting starters" (when a set offers 3 decks instead of 2, based on all 3 starters of the new gen))? Some other decks had lots of missing evolution lines as well, but these decks are absolutely packed with them: it can hardly be called a deck.

Mind you: not saying the decks have to be great, I fully understand their purpose. However, a deck can be a starter deck, and yet have proper evolution lines, at the same time.

Yeah that does bother me too. What's the point of all these weak non evolving basics if they're not going to include their evolutions? Do they really think a 60HP pokemon that max out at 20 damage is going to be of any use? I guess you get what you pay for, but still...

GamerXYZ said:

Yeah there's definitely some Pokemon that didn't need to be included. For example in the Yveltal deck I think the two Taillow could have easily been switched out for 2 Switch instead. There's a neat little combo that could have been done with Rhyhorn's "Dig Out" and Yveltal's "Oblivion Wing". Of course it still can be done, but having switch would have made that easier.

For those whom want to see what a Elite Trainer Box has, SteaIthIess uploaded a video unboxing a Xerneas Elite Trainer Box.

Blui said:
1620563_627701683961946_1411026807_n.jpg

Sleeves from the ETB for those who care.

I really like those decks. I might get myself a Xerneas one if I have some spare cash :p

Those are sweet sleeves, great now I'll need to get at least 1 of each box. :p

Whoa, Grass-type! What happened to your Water resistance? Whoa, "Ground"-type! What happened to your Lightning resistance?

And whoa! Some of these new Trainer cards are boss, like Professor's Letter making Energy Search obsolete, and Muscle Band and Hard Charm working on any Pokémon instead of non-EX/Basic/whatever.

PumpedAaron said:
Whoa, Grass-type! What happened to your Water resistance? Whoa, "Ground"-type! What happened to your Lightning resistance?

And whoa! Some of these new Trainer cards are boss, like Professor's Letter making Energy Search obsolete, and Muscle Band and Hard Charm working on any Pokémon instead of non-EX/Basic/whatever.

I agree, Evosoda and Shauna in my opinion are good too, however, Roller Skates I sort of don't like due to the 50/50 chance

I'm soo happy!
I got myself the Legendary Boxes of Xerneas & Yveltal today.. (the ones with the oversized promo cards)
and found an Bulbasaur-Ex!

1795568_10202809906156177_1335350567_n.jpg

Back