All “Path to the Peak” Episodes Released, Are Its Unreleased Cards Real?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has now released all four episodes of Path to the Peak, a charming series promoting the Pokemon TCG’s organized play program.

Path-to-the-Peak-7-200x113.jpeg

Ishihara-Path-to-the-Peak-200x113.png

The series shows nine cards that have never been released. It’s currently unclear if they were designed exclusively for the show or if they’ll eventually be printed.

Oddish-Path-to-the-Peak-200x148.jpg

Vileplume-Path-to-the-Peak-178x200.jpg

Groudon-Path-to-the-Peak-200x113.png

Falinks-ex-200x149.jpg

Spoink-Path-to-the-Peak-200x183.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's more likely that these cards will be released. They have way too many detail on them, especially since you can make out parts of the wording. I don't think Pokemon would go through the trouble of designing realistic-looking cards and then blurring the text, rather than just using some generic "blurry text" effect.

I wonder if there will be more episodes? The 4th episode seems like it concluded. Eva won it all. What is there left?

on the oddish is that legality mark G??
Watch the mismagius ex be some kind of support staple

Saw this news story before watching Ep4 and was a little surprised the Bellossom ex that was subtly teased in Ep3 didn't seem to feature in the last episode otherwise it would have been shown here.

I've since watched the episode and see that Bellossom did actually play a big role, just a shame the card wasn't actually shown lol.

1692884054618.png1692884110867.png

Last edited:
GASP!!!! I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Also Falinks clearly has some sort of fighting tackle moves, there is bold text on the attack in one of the scenes

Back