ALERT for all who are mad at me(Bubba235) or just want to get in touch!

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
As you all may have noticed, my Pokemon days are close to being out. I almost never get on here anymore, so I have no clue what is going on in Pokemon world right now.

I know a few of you who I made trades with a while ago, have not gotten your cards from me. Now that it is Thanksgiving weekend, I will be on an hour a day(hopefully), so PM me this week to get everything handled.

Otherwise, since this is a "Real-World" Discussion, I will tell you how my world is going. My grandpa died last Thursday, so my dad left for California, where the funeral is going to be. He won't be back until next week, Thursdayish. Also, the girl I like went out with my best friend, broke up with him(yay, I was happy), and now she wants to go back out with him:)() I have multiple things wrong with me(sick, homework, no more time for anything), so my life kind of sucks as of now. The only thing good is that I learned a couple new magic tricks! Whoohoo! (that shows you how nerdy I am).

So, if you want any info besides that, PM me. It may take a while for me to respond, but a part of me is still here...=P

(Also, I just noticed, but congrats to my bud MylesPrower for the rank update. KEEP GOING MYLES! You may be the next WPM...=P)

ZOMG Bubba! You've returned!

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear all of that. This all happened in like, this past month? Good luck with life, man. It'll all clear up eventually, look to the future. I'm really sorry you'll have to leave. Good luck with your family, your finances, and, well everything else. :F

Perhaps we can keep in touch somehow. :] And yeah, get those trades cleared up young man! *nag*

[Thanks for the congrats]

Thanks!

And I like your new avatar...=D

So, would anybody like to fill me in on what has happened here in like, the last couple months or so?

More promotions and a slight forum layout upgrade. Some off the top of my head.

dmaster out.

They did? I didn't know that, and I come here a lot. I would ask the girl out or tell your best friend that you like her. You could also keep in touch with her.

lol! They both already know that I like her...but I don't think she is interested in me.

But, life goes on right? :D

Back