Wi-Fi Trades Akwila's Trade Buzz! More Free Stuff everyday! Now updated with PokeBank!

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! Free 4IV SCYTHERS while supplies last!

Akwila said:
As bad as it is, I'm actually at work and JUST as I started your trade, a customer came up to me. *shakes fist*

Ok my in game name is Mason...so yeah anything in particular you want??

TheRoyalXerneas said:
If you still have some left I'll take a male adamant tech Scyther please :D

I might have given you the wrong one. Trading back with you as we speak.

Akwila said:
ALL OF THE YES YES YES YES

PM me your FC and I will get it to you!
PMed. Online now. :)

Akwila said:
Speaking to people about trades and stuff.

What about me? D: If you've ran out, that's fine :p Just let me know.

In exchange I'll give you my 2IV HA Timid Helioptile (I know it has perfect speed IVs, but I think it also has Special Attack...might be wrong).

Sorry, I didn't see the reserved part on there. My bad.

Turtwig said:
Akwila said:
Speaking to people about trades and stuff.

What about me? D: If you've ran out, that's fine :p Just let me know.

In exchange I'll give you my 2IV HA Timid Helioptile (I know it has perfect speed IVs, but I think it also has Special Attack...might be wrong).

I still have yours on reserve, I just need your FC darling! Can't trade with out that!

Very quick even though I was the one that goofed. I'd definitely trade with you again in the future. Thank you, by the way!

No problem. Also since I only have 3 friend cards available at any given point (I have 96 friends already for the FS) I do delete the cards right after the trade. Please please please don't take this personally!

I have a Adamant female Riolu and an Absol with all of the qualifications, can get a Huge Power Marril and Modest Rotom for them?? I can also get you a solar power Charmander with dragon pulse for another Rotom :p let me just breed them so I can get some extras :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
I have a Adamant female Riolu and an Absol with all of the qualifications, can get a Huge Power Marril and Modest Rotom for them?? I can also get you a solar power Charmander with dragon pulse for another Rotom :p let me just breed them so I can get some extras :D

Sounds good. But please be specific on which of my mons you want.

Eg:
Rotom - Modest - Levitate 31/x/31/x/31/31
F Marill - Adamant - Huge Power (has Aqua Jet) 31/31/31/x/31/x

PS: I think that particular Marill might have known Belly Drum at one point, and can be relearned at the Move Rememberer, but I'm not 100%

Akwila said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Sounds good. But please be specific on which of my mons you want.

Eg:
Rotom - Modest - Levitate 31/x/31/x/31/31
F Marill - Adamant - Huge Power (has Aqua Jet) 31/31/31/x/31/x

PS: I think that particular Marill might have known Belly Drum at one point, and can be relearned at the Move Rememberer, but I'm not 100%

Those two were actually the ones I want :p and if you're interested in the Charmander I'll take this one:
Rotom - Modest - Levitate 31/x/31/31/31/x

What was your in game name again Xerneas?

Akwila said:

It's Mason :p let me breed them and then I'll be ready to trade. I have to go through the battle chateau first since I have a fletchling in the daycare that's stuck there because I'm broke XD

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Akwila said:

It's Mason :p let me breed them and then I'll be ready to trade. I have to go through the battle chateau first since I have a fletchling in the daycare that's stuck there because I'm broke XD

Problem. I must have made a mistake when I wrote the list, and I went back and corrected it. The Marill you wanted isn't as I had listed it. The list is correct as of now. Sorry for the confusion.

M - Marill - Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/x Has Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Rotom - Levitate - 31/x/31/x/31/31
Rotom - Levitate - 31/x/31/31/31/x

Is what this trade will truly look like

Akwila said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Problem. I must have made a mistake when I wrote the list, and I went back and corrected it. The Marill you wanted isn't as I had listed it. The list is correct as of now. Sorry for the confusion.

M - Marill - Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/x Has Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Rotom - Levitate - 31/x/31/x/31/31
Rotom - Levitate - 31/x/31/31/31/x

Is what this trade will truly look like

Perfect!! Can I name them?? If I can I'll name the first Rotom Plasmoid and the second one Techshock. And the Marill can be named Neptune :p ill pm you when I'm done.

Ok! I am on my way out of work at this very moment so they will be ready in about 30 minutes.

Which Rotom is Plasmoid and which is Techshock?

Akwila said:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Sandile and deal.

No problem. Avaiable times are on my trade thread, feel free to give a look.

JetpackPercy said:
Akwila said:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Sandile and deal.

No problem. Avaiable times are on my trade thread, feel free to give a look.

Excellent. I would be willing to nickname the Scyther for you as well, if you wish.

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! Free 4IV Scythers while supplies last!

List update. Still have free Scythers!

I would like this scyther if available. If not then any other female you have with 4 IV's will due

JCGKVK6325 said:
I would like this scyther if available. If not then any other female you have with 4 IV's will due

I will take a lv1-10 Mega Lugia, please.

Back