Aggron Line and Emolga from “Mask of Change!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Aron, Lairon, Aggron, and Emolga will debut in SV6 Mask of Change! The set will release in Japan on April 26th. It should then combine with March’s Crimson Haze to form our Twilight Masquerade set in May.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Emolga – Lightning – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Sky Wave: 10 damage. This attack also does 10 damage to each Benched Pokémon (both yours and your opponent’s). (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0...

Continue reading...

That Lairon is beautiful, by the way. Beautifully colored pointillist mountain range. I also like the Aron, though.

Netherworld gate gengar, gapjaw bog, damage pump, and the fact it only needs 1 attachment to attack, it could be a better zoroark and even an alternate attacker in zoroark if built right

Oh also I know you are probably still working on getting everything fixed and don't want to bug you but clicking on the images no longer makes them expand and instead opens them.

Reversal Energy and Metang's Metal Maker for energy, plus Full Metal Lab and Hero's Cape for lots of bulk, and of course Rare Candy to get Aggron evolved quickly?

Remind me if there's a card that could spread small amounts of damage across one's own bench?

Reversal Energy and Metang's Metal Maker for energy, plus Full Metal Lab and Hero's Cape for lots of bulk, and of course Rare Candy to get Aggron evolved quickly?

Remind me if there's a card that could spread small amounts of damage across one's own bench?
Hoping you’re joking since the Emogla card on this post literally does 10 to all benched including your own 😭😭 but incase you aren’t…well there you go

That emolga is actually good. It doesn't have an immediate use, but eventually spread something might use a free retreat, poffinable early game spreader.

You don't need Metang since Angry Slam only needs 1 M energy, unless you're trying to play around the tank build with Guard Claw.

Personally I'd run this Aggron like Zoroark VStar with Dodrios and Gengar/Damage Pumps.

Back