• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Aegislash Necrozma-GX

Kingta

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 17
3 Honedge (BKP 60)
3 Aegislash (BKP 62)
1 Shaymin-EX (ROS 106)
2 Necrozma-GX (BUS 134)
2 Doublade (BKP 61)
2 Tapu Koko (SMP 31)
2 Tapu Lele-GX (GRI 137)
2 Seismitoad-EX (FUF 106)

Energy: 4
4 Double Colorless Energy (SLG 69)

Trainers: 39
2 N (NVI 101)
3 Professor Sycamore (STS 114)
4 Puzzle of Time (BKP 109)
1 Hex Maniac (AOR 75)
3 Trainers' Mail (AOR 100)
4 Ultra Ball (PLF 122)
4 VS Seeker (ROS 110)
3 Rare Candy (PLB 105)
1 Karen (XYP 177)
2 Brigette (BKT 161)
3 Float Stone (BKT 137)
4 Dimension Valley (PHF 93)
2 Rocky Helmet (NVI 94)
1 Colress (PLS 135)
1 Guzma (BUS 143)
1 Ghetsis (PLF 101)

This is a pretty fun deck that I've been testing these days, it works pretty well against Gx / Ex decks thanks to NecrozmaGX.

I like the idea, and it looks like it will run well. My suggestion:
-4 Ultra Ball
-2 Rocky Helmet
-1 Seismetoad EX
-1 Dimension Valley
-1 Karen

+4 Pokemon Communicators
+3 Choice Bands
+2 Guzma
-1 Prof Sycamore

I find in decks like this where you have upwards of 15 Pokemon, a communicator works better than an Ultra Ball, because you aren't discarding things you need. Choice Bands work much better than Rocky Helmet, both because it does ten more damage and takes the choice of extra damage away from your opponent. Rocky Helmet is also completely useless against stall decks. (Granted, choice band is useless against Hoopa and Rocky Helmet isnt, but seriously, how many Hoopas have you seen running around. If you DO happen to battle a Hoopa, you're pretty much screwed unless you find that Hex Maniac.
4 Dimension Valley is a bit overkill, especially since you can put more useful things in like Guzma. 3 is the optimal number, and I don't see any reason for 4 unless you absolutely must win the stadium war, but in that case, just to with 2 Lusamines, no? Also Karen is useless in here??? In a deck like this, Guzma is good. You're going to want to bring out an Aegislash, then Guzma an opponent's Pokemon that isn't fueled up and can't get away easily. You'll want to bring up a Toad or Koko to hit the Active (I recommend Koko and hitting everything until you can use Painful Sword to knock everything out, but Toad does have it's uses). I think this is pretty obvious, but use Necrozma as a last resort. Look should be your main hitter. And that's why I would add another Koko.

I like the idea, and it looks like it will run well. My suggestion:
-4 Ultra Ball
-2 Rocky Helmet
-1 Seismetoad EX
-1 Dimension Valley
-1 Karen

+4 Pokemon Communicators
+3 Choice Bands
+2 Guzma
-1 Prof Sycamore

I find in decks like this where you have upwards of 15 Pokemon, a communicator works better than an Ultra Ball, because you aren't discarding things you need. Choice Bands work much better than Rocky Helmet, both because it does ten more damage and takes the choice of extra damage away from your opponent. Rocky Helmet is also completely useless against stall decks. (Granted, choice band is useless against Hoopa and Rocky Helmet isnt, but seriously, how many Hoopas have you seen running around. If you DO happen to battle a Hoopa, you're pretty much screwed unless you find that Hex Maniac.
4 Dimension Valley is a bit overkill, especially since you can put more useful things in like Guzma. 3 is the optimal number, and I don't see any reason for 4 unless you absolutely must win the stadium war, but in that case, just to with 2 Lusamines, no? Also Karen is useless in here??? In a deck like this, Guzma is good. You're going to want to bring out an Aegislash, then Guzma an opponent's Pokemon that isn't fueled up and can't get away easily. You'll want to bring up a Toad or Koko to hit the Active (I recommend Koko and hitting everything until you can use Painful Sword to knock everything out, but Toad does have it's uses). I think this is pretty obvious, but use Necrozma as a last resort. Look should be your main hitter. And that's why I would add another Koko.

Remove all the ultra ball from the deck seems risky, better to put 2 and Ultras and 2 Communication. Choice band it would only be for Seismitoad, because (Tapu Koko / Necrozma / Aegi) Choice does not increase the damage, since it is not a fixed damage like Seismi's. I like the Karen in the decks with Seismi because its a win condition vs NM... And 3x Guzma its too much for this deck, because it is based on attacking all the pokes of the opponent with counters, not just one ...

Remove all the ultra ball from the deck seems risky, better to put 2 and Ultras and 2 Communication. Choice band it would only be for Seismitoad, because (Tapu Koko / Necrozma / Aegi) Choice does not increase the damage, since it is not a fixed damage like Seismi's. I like the Karen in the decks with Seismi because its a win condition vs NM... And 3x Guzma its too much for this deck, because it is based on
attacking all the pokes of the opponent with counters, not just one ...
I think my long post was a bit confusing... Choice Band increases damage to the Active GX or EX by thirty, if you do at least ten to the active. Aegi benefits

indirectly, because Koko doing 50 to the Active and 20 to every where else is way more effective than 20 to everything. Necrozma with a Choice Band makes a

big difference, because if you have two energies and a dimension valley for Necrozma anyway, you can do 130 to the active, 100 to the bench, then bring out

Aegi to double for 260 to the active and 200 to the bench. 260 will knock out everything except Wishiwashi GX. Koko can clean up the bench.

Guzma is probably the most important card in the deck, because it lets you hit things on the bench without being damaged. At the very least, 2 will do. Karen I think you can safely swap out for Oricorio, which will let you knock out their bench, hopefully all of it at once, for FREE! But in the end, you can take my advice or leave it.

Back