Additional “Crown Zenith” Product Images Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Additional images of what we’ll get inside certain Crown Zenith products have now been revealed!
Crown Zenith Premium Figure Collection

Pokemon_TCG_Crown_Zenith_Premium_Figure_Collection_Shiny_Zacian-200x162.jpg

20002635_ALT12-147x200.webp

20002635_ALT08-200x123.webp

20002635_ALT10-179x200.webp

Pokemon_TCG_Crown_Zenith_Premium_Figure_Collection_Shiny_Zamazenta-200x162.jpg

20002635_ALT13-147x200.webp

20002635_ALT09-200x157.webp

20002635_ALT11-198x200.webp

Continue reading...

Last edited:
It might just be me but it feels really odd to be seeing Sword and Shield products when we're in Scarlet and Violet's era. I know this is the norm for the TCG but it feels especially weird since the jump in presentation and style from SwSh and ScarVi is....massive? For the longest time it was just one 2D DS game to another, but this time the TCG is going from, let's say, transformers 5 into bumblebee (in terms of aesthetics, presentation and style).

Does anyone else get what I mean?

It might just be me but it feels really odd to be seeing Sword and Shield products when we're in Scarlet and Violet's era. I know this is the norm for the TCG but it feels especially weird since the jump in presentation and style from SwSh and ScarVi is....massive? For the longest time it was just one 2D DS game to another, but this time the TCG is going from, let's say, transformers 5 into bumblebee (in terms of aesthetics, presentation and style).

Does anyone else get what I mean?
Kinda like how we know that S/V will be getting rid of the yellow boarders and seeing them still on this set is kinda a let down? And the fact that we are so into playing the games I kinda feel like the starters should at least be included with this set. Or as much as this is an epic set I kinda just want to skip it and bring on Scarlet and Violet already

Or as much as this is an epic set I kinda just want to skip it and bring on Scarlet and Violet already
This is just so funny. People still cry to this day about the missing cards from Tag All Stars but when TPCi makes the effort to not repeat that then we get comments like this. If Crown Zenith didn't exist and we'd never get the AR/SARs from VSTAR Universe people would be with their torches and forks up cursing TPCi. People can't ever be pleased.

I love the Galar starters. Super glad they’re getting one last round of promos for SwSh’s sendoff set.

Also that Marnie mat is A1. Hopefully product design moving forward is more like this, and less like Ultra Pro slapping stock images on bland backgrounds. Excited to see what SV has in store.

Back