Ruling About Pokemon Lv. X...

Flynite123

Use Sandstorm!!
In the D/P sets, what are the chances of getting a Pokemon Lv. X? There are only 3 in a set, so they're probably as rare as a shinning...

LV X rarity is almost the same as a * pokemon. I bought 2 JPN boxes, and got 2 LV X's, 1 in each box. So i would assume X is the new *

We've pulled 1 per box, and a few boxs with 2...so its between an ex and a star.

i think that LVX pokemon are going up to the pokemon ..like infernape lv50.if u have in your hand infernape LV X u are puting it on infernape LV 50..like u are leveling infernape up//..

WillSSj said:
i think that LVX pokemon are going up to the pokemon ..like infernape lv50.if u have in your hand infernape LV X u are puting it on infernape LV 50..like u are leveling infernape up//..

Yes, you have to put an Infernape lv.X on a normal Infernape. The level X pokemon can use any attacks and powers from it previous level Infernape.

Yep! The new DP era is the end of shinys. Who knows what the'll do in the future. Maybe stars will come back. Nobody knows :/

Yes. Infernape lv X can use his own attacks & powers + those of Infernape.

Rarity wise I'm seeing elsewhere is that some boxes have 2 & others have ZERO level X cards with an average box having just 1.

Back