• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Abomasnow (Masters, Any)

Real1237

Aspiring Trainer
Since there is a gap with no tournaments untill states. I though i'd put down my luxchomp for a little while and play something a little more rogue. I have always loved spread decks and i think that abomasnow is the best spreader in the format.
Here is the list

3-3 Abomosnow SF
2-2 Bronzong MD
1-1-1 Ampharos PL
1 Spiritomb LA
1 Lunatone SV
1 Solrock TR
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf

3 Collector
3 Bebe's
2 PONT
1 Palmers
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
2 Professor Oaks Visit
2 Quick Ball
4 SSU
2 BTS
2 Junk Arm
3 Poke Blower
2 Communication

4 DCE
3 Call
3 Psychic
3 Water

I play a lot of trainers because I want to start Spreading T2 at the latest.
Metagross can be dropped with BTS and usually get you a couple prizes.
Ampharos is mainly for Luxchomp because after 1 snow play they can't Healing Breath, Bright Look, or Galactic Switch.

Comments and Suggestions are appreciated

I agree on adding Bronzong MD to help with spreading (especially against Water and Grass Pokémon), but imo you should remove Metagross instead of Amphy. Power locking is much more helpful, I think, but that's up to you.

Also, remove the Tombs. You should have Aboma active, plus Amphy/Meta & Uxie on bench and (hopefully) Lunasol. That only leaves 1 spot left, and even with Super Scoop Up, I don't think its worth it. Bronzong will do basically everything Spiritomb does without clogging your bench.

Also add some Warp Points - Aboma and Bronzong will benefit heavily from those.

-1/1/1 Metagross/Ampharos (up to your preference, but I'd keep Ampharos)
-1 Junk Arm
-2 Spiritomb

+2/2 Bronzong MD
+1 Warp Point
+1 Luxury Ball

You might want to fit in 1 more Warp Point, but I don't know what else to take out.

Edit: you're welcome :]

This list looks pretty solid. I'd just say that you should take out the Quick Balls since they're rather unreliable, and instead put in maybe an ERL line. You don't really need those psychic energy either (since Bronzong attacks for free), so I'd say...
-3 Psychic energy
-2 Quick Ball
+1 Water Energy
+1-1 ERL
+1-1 Manectric PL

Also, POV isn't that reliable of a draw supporter. So...
-2 Professor Oak's Visit
+1 Lightning
+1 Uxie LA (you should be running two)

Back