Ruling A TIME CAPSULE

sneasel-master

Aspiring Trainer
COULD ANY ONE HELP ME OUT...
MAYBE THERE's some kind of new rule for this card that i'm not aware of...

COULD ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE VALID THINGS TO DO WITH THIS CARD???

THE MAIN QUESTION IS THAT CAN BOTH PLAYERs CHOOSE DIFFERENT OPTIONS???

Attachments

• TC.jpg
    TC.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 28
sry but i realy dont now what this card does well it can be like Surprise! Time Machine

91.jpg

With Time Capsule, you let your opponent choose 5 cards in total from his/her discard pile. They can be Basic, Evolution or energy cards. If your opponent can't get the 5 cards (he/she has to get 5) he/she can't get any at all.
After that, if your opponent shuffled any cards into his/her deck. You may do the same thing.

The trick here is to play it so that you both get to put 5 cards into your deck from your discard pile. If you play it so that only your opponent gets to put cards into his/her deck, but you can't, your end from the benefit of the card won't happen at all, and you gave your opponent 5 cards back to his/deck.

Hope you understand what I just said ^^' It can be hard to explain.

TIME CAPSULE EFFECT

-Your opponent may choose upto 5 basic pokemon, evolution, and/or basic energy cardsin his/her discard pile.(If your opponent doesn't have that many, he/she chooses all or none of them.) If your opponent chooses any cards, he/she shuffles them into his/her deck. Either way, you may do the same, you can't play anymore Trainer cards this turn.

*question 1
= the card stated that you may do the same... Didit mean't that do what your opponent just did or do the same as in choose an option like what your opponent did...

*question 2
= the card did not say card combination so did it mean't that you must have 5 in order to return the cards. if not you have an option to return all cards or none of them.

*question 3
= why is this card so hard to understand??(SARCASM)
:D

sneasel-master said:
TIME CAPSULE EFFECT

-Your opponent may choose upto 5 basic pokemon, evolution, and/or basic energy cardsin his/her discard pile.(If your opponent doesn't have that many, he/she chooses all or none of them.) If your opponent chooses any cards, he/she shuffles them into his/her deck. Either way, you may do the same, you can't play anymore Trainer cards this turn.

*question 1
= the card stated that you may do the same... Didit mean't that do what your opponent just did or do the same as in choose an option like what your opponent did...

*question 2
= the card did not say card combination so did it mean't that you must have 5 in order to return the cards. if not you have an option to return all cards or none of them.

*question 3
= why is this card so hard to understand??(SARCASM)
:D

1) Yes, you may do the same. You don't have to take cards if you don't want to. Yes you MUST take five. If you only find four or less in your discard pile, the card doesn't work and you get none. You don't have to take the same combination as your opponent did.

2) You can combine basic, evolution and energy cards to make the five card total to shuffle into your deck. You can take one basic, two evolutions and two basic energys for example.

3) Because the game makers hate us :p

w0W thanks a lot...

so it didn't change its still as tough as the other cards from the set...

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

I am truly grateful...

:shy:

I think you got it wrong Mewstor. You can take up to 5 according to the card, so anything 0-5 will do. If you only have 3, you can choose 0-3 but you can still choose. Only if you have none, you must choose 0 (but that's obvious)

Back