A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
sq7f9u.png

(Credit to EPM)​

Welcome to A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... In this RPG, you will be challenged in more ways than one now that current Hoenn champion Joey has lost his special power of being able to summon a legendary pokemon. A whole new region awaits the brave as they leave the luxurious Hoenn for a rather harsh Sinnoh. Now the plot...

Christmas time is almost here. Hoenn is still it's lovely tropical self, but beauty must be set aside. All former ROUGE agents and leaders have been released due to no DNA evidence linking them to ROUGE crimes. The groups split up for a short time, but now have returned to one new group, DELO. This stands for Destroying Everyone's Lives at Once. They lie in the shadows for now. It is up to the new and experienced to stop this new group. Let's see how this unveils...
~Shiny Cresselia

Start Position: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh

There are two sign-up forms, one for the new and one for people who are returning. Please fill out the corresponding form and PM it to me.

Experienced:
Copy and paste old data and PM it to me, adding what happened from your eyes during the last game.

New:
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now)
Special Moves?
Strategy:
Weakness:
Background Story:

Rules:
No OHKO moves
Reasonable moves for level
No special powers (complaints WILL follow, believe me)
No repetitive dodging (You are NOT Ash!)
No spamming or flaming

Evolution rules:
Pokemon such as Bulbasaur level up when they are supposed to.
Pokemon such as Pichu, who require happiness, can evolve starting at level 20.
Pokemon such as Skitty, who requires an evolutionary stone, may evolve starting at level 30.
Burmy will evolve as usual. Pick a number between 1-3 at that time. That will be the type of Burmy it grows into. 1= Grass, 2= Ground, and 3= Steel
Pokemon such as Sneasel, who require an item, will start evolving by level 25.
Pokemon such as Machoke, who needs trading to evolve, can start at level 25.
Pokemon such as Porygon, who needs to trade twice to fully evolve, can start it's first evolution at level 16, then it may evolve again at level 32.
Eevee is an interesting pokemon. With 7 different evolutions, you say what it evolves into. However, this evolution will happen at level 15 for happiness pokemon, the standard level for the stone ones, and level 25 for the certain location ones.
Feebas is the other interesting one. I will evalute you privately and the results will not be shown. If you did do well enough, it will be Milotic by Level 30. Otherwise, it will be LEVEL 50! Behave and your pokemon will be beautiful!

Example sign-up:
Trainer Name: Bob
Pokemon: Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Pikachu
Special Moves? Pikachu knows Thunderbolt (due to TM)
Strategy: Varies with what pokemon is out
Weakness: Confidence of others
Background story: I am a thirteen year old boy from Lilycove. I saw Joey when he was in his final Elite Four battle and was inspired by his contest strategy. Ever since, I've followed the group and am ready to lead my own.

Players:
Joeypals!!
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png
: On Pikachu
Bag_Wise_Glasses_Sprite.png
: On Xatu
Bag_Splash_Plate_Sprite.png
: On Empoleon
Bag_Miracle_Seed_Sprite.png
: On Roserade; Angel wings on Camerupt, allowing him to fly
Trainer name: Joey
Pokemon: Rayquaza (Lv. 70), Pikachu (Lv. 48), Roserade (Lv. 63), Camerupt (Lv. 59), Xatu (Lv. 47), and Jirachi (Lv. 64) (All walk with him)
Storage: Salamence, Infernape, Milotic, Aerodactyl, and Heracross (Lv. 55 for all) Meganium (Lv. 46) Empoleon (Lv. 54)
Special Moves? Pikachu knows fly
Strategy: Repetitive hits!
Weakness: Mud, dirty things *Shiver*
Backround story: I was relaxing in Johto, about ready to apply for a Radio job. All the sudden, the GTS building is getting bombed. I picked up Numel, had the rest run by me, and Pikachu flew away with all of us to Littleroot, a town I had only seen on TV.
History: I started in Littleroot and met nice people, such as Nate and Isa, along the way. Thanks to friends, I moved through the ranks of the gyms, stopping ROUGE every chance I got. I played in every contest and did everything I could, enjoying the region known as the Vacation Destination. All in all, I had a blast. I rescued the world serveral times, sadly ticking a few people off. I reached the champion spot and now must place Steven Stone in control while I am gone.

Batui4:
Trainer name:Spirit
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now): Dusknoir (Lv. 65) Shuppet (Lv. 46) Gyarados (Lv. 52) Vibrava (Lv. 54) Meloetta (Lv. 70) and Raikou (Lv. 51)
On reserve: Flygon and Dragonite (Lv. 55)
Special Moves?Gyrados can use fly
Strategy:Burn and kill
Weakness:Ghost types
Background Story:Is a nomad from the region of Rijon.Was enjoying the life of a nomad when a news report said that the Elite four of Rijon had been bombed by a team named rouge,so Spirit got on his gyrados and flew to littleroot town.
Just in my thought it would be more fun if you didn't use all these powers so much that was the only thing that i didn't really like in this rpg other in that it was pretty good.

Culex:
Trainer name:Tyler
Pokemon: Infernape (Lv. 45) Raichu (Lv. 30) Shelgon (Lv. 41) Weavile (Lv. 43) Snivy (Lv. 5) Azelf (Lv. 52)
Storage: Breloom (Lv. 25)
Special Moves? Pikachu knows Surf
Strategy: Send in Sneasel and Pikachu for a quick strike
Weakness:Trick Room users
Background Story: I was just watching T.V. in my room at Veilstone City when all of a sudden I heard a "BOOM"! I rushed over to Lake Valor and saw Team Galactic taking Azelf away. I wanted to fight but I had just got my Pokemon. So I got on my father's Dragonite and fled to Littleroot Town.

shampoo-thief:
Name: Mari (mar-y) Furtivo
Pokemon: Spinarak, Mienfoo, Aipom
Special Moves: n/a
Strategy: Go for weak spots
Weakness: Steel
Background Story: Lives in Sandgem Town with his Father. He is incredibly bored with Sandgem and wants to start on his own pokemon journey. He doesn't have much money, but has lots of confidence that he will get somewhere in life.

BrOkenICE:
Trainer Name: Chill
Pokemon: Poochyena, Sheildon, Eevee, Elekid
Special Moves: Poochyena knows Iron Tail and Protect(due to TM)
Strategy: Speed and Defense
Weakness: Cares about the well being of others (too much)
Background Story:
A guardian of the Snowpoint Temple.
Tired of his fate, he escapes to a small town where he can finally start his journey...

Mlouden03:
mlouden03 said:
Name: Gaius
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now): Tauros "War", Houndour "Death", Gastly "Famine", Larvitar "Apocalypse"
Special Moves? Larvitar knows Earthquake from breeding
Strategy: To decimate my opponent with pure power
Weakness: His overconfidence
Background Story: Gaius believes himself to be superior to other trainers, as he Already is the most powerful trainer in his neighborhood. His sights however, are set Much higher, he has his eye on the championship itself.

Ice_Master:
Ice_Master said:
Ice_Master
Trainer name:Sonya
Pokemon: Glaceon (Lv. 60) Swellow(Lv.55) Milotic(Lv.61) Latios (Lv. 61)
On reserve: Lapras, Ninetails, Dragonair, Seiviper, Gardevoir, and Starmie (Lv. 55)
Special Moves: Glaceon can talk to Sonya but not other Pokemon.
Strategy:preditcion and Speed
Weakness: Foul Play. (Like a Dark Type Move)
Background Story: Sonya was born in Sinnoh and moved to Hoen to collect Gym badges and compete in contest for fun. She always was independant but she still loved her parents...she is semi super smart but she is laid back. Shy, yet she is harsh when she needs to be...

What I thought: I thought the RPG was a pretty fun game the only thing I had trouble with was Keeping up with the story. It was hard to relate to because Some Users had multiple people and it was hard for me to get to now them. It also was hard for me when I would be with the story one day, go to sleep, then wake up and the RPG was somewhere totally different. Overall I loved it though. I hope we can make this RPG more Personal where its like we are reading a book.

Thank you and let's go!

RE: A New Dawn RPG, Shadows Unveiled... (PM me, 5 new spots)

While Joey is banned, you can still PM him your applications.

For now, I will run the RPG. I will just post for him temporarily while he's banned.

PM HIM NOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.
Only 5 Spaces left!

Ummm...
Bump for Joey.
5 spots. You can join. Just pm Joey.

Starting soon.
Joey will give me the intro to post sometime soon.

Joeypals!! said:
"As our Hoenn chapter sets, a new adventure in far away Sinnoh shall begin. ROUGE is done for, yet a recent police report came out that mastermind Petrel has escaped from jail with five disguises. Joey sits at the Hoenn throne, waiting for dangerous news. His Jirachi and the rest of his team have exercised many rights between the time he became champion and now. In fact, he is the boss of the Frontier Brains and is the Champion of Coordinators. A new batch of people have arrived at Sinnoh, as I see in the sky. Bah, Darkrai's coming!
Not swallowed this time, but I saw a D on his head. Something seems wrong here... Please, whoever reads this, stop the menaces!
~Jordyn the Shiny Cresselia"

All right everyone, let's begin! Wild pokemon will be found on rare occasions, pokemon battles (damage and such) will be determined by damage calculators, and items are practically nonexistant.

Let the games begin!

Me: "Man it's been a while since last time. Wonder how Joey's doing?"
Azelf: "Why don't you call and find out?"
Me: "Good idea. Maybe he's heard something we don't know yet."

Out:
I'm just gonna jump in.

In:
Chill wakes up in Twinleaf Town.
Chill: *sigh* That was a long walk.
*Poochyena jumps on Chill*
Chill: Heh heh. Now where would a journey usually start.
*thinks*
Poochyena: Bark!
Chill: Oh that's right Prof. Rowan! I should get a Pokedex. C'mon Poochyena.

OOC:This post is because joey said I could since i never got to do it before lock.

IC"This ruins look odd."
Spirit touches one and a Meloetta comes rushing out and into one of his pokeballs.
"Sweet I got one now gryados take us to Sinnoh."
Spirit's gryados flys him to Sinnoh.

Joeypals!! said:
Joey is seen on a giant podium, ready to stretch a message across the world.

"May and Wally, wiring set up?"

"Unova and Hoenn are good!"
"Urm... Kanto and Johto are up good, it's just Sinnoh that's an issue." *Wally flips a switch, then a Sinnoh television network icon is seen* "Never mind!"

"Excellent! Time to put happiness back, once and for all!"

Me: "Great no answer. Although I did hear his answering machine mention something about Sinnoh."
Azelf: "Well then let's meet him at Canalave City."
Me: "Good idea. Breloom you stay here and hold down the fort. Everyone else c'mon we're going to Sinnoh!"
Shadow: "Weavile."
Raichu: "Rai!"
Infernape: "Infernape!"
Shelgon: "Shelgon!"

As Tyler returns his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and leaves for Canalave City a snake like Pokemon appears from behind his house. Curious it follows him to Canalave.

Mari was walking through the streets of Sandgem with his Aipom on his shoulder. His hands were shoved in his pockets as he kicked stones down the cracked road.
"Aipom, we have to get out of this boring town. Something exiting needs to happen before my head explodes."

In:
Chill arrives at Prof. Rowan's office.
Chill: You ready?
Poochyena: Yena!

Chill opens the door.

Chill: Prof. Rowan?

Prof. Rowan who was at his desk looked up.
Rowan: Can I help you?
Chill: Yes I want to become a Pokemon Trainer. I also want to help you fill the Pokedex.
Rowan: Hmm...Well you seem to already have a starter Pokemon.
Chill: I have four!
*Throws 3 other pokeballs*
Sheildon: Don!
Eevee: Eevee!
Elekid: E-le!

Rowan: Well I am running short on Pokedex Holders as of now. Here, take this White Pokedex.
*Chill obtained the Pokedex*
Chill: Thank you, I won't let you down!
*Chill walks out*

I thought I already posted? guess not

OOC:

I'm now playiing, pokemon: Tauros, houndour, gastly, larvitar. all nicknamed.
Name: Gaius

IC:

Gaius rides his tauros into Sandgem town. Might as well pick up a pokedex Gaius thought. He visits the lab and opens the door

"Hey, I want a pokedex old man, I want it in black"

Prof rowan:

"Must you be so rude? Oh well, that's not one of the normal colors I make them in..but if you insist.." Professor Roawn goes to his lab and 30 minutes later emerges with a black pokedex. "Here you go young man"

Gaius:

"Good" Gaius leaves and waits outside the lab

"Ok gryados land at sandgem town I want to see the professor again."
Spirit's gryados lands in front of the door.
"Hi they kid,"
Spirit says.

In:
Chill decides to use his new Pokedex to scan his Pokemon.

Pokedex:
*Beep beep*
Poochyena the Bite Pokemon.
A Pokémon with a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until the prey becomes exhausted.

*Beep beep*
Eevee the Evolution Pokemon.
Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

*Beep beep*
Sheildon the Sheild Pokemon.
It is outstandingly armored. As a result, it can eat grass and berries without having to fight.

*Beep beep*
Elekid the Electric Pokemon.
A weak electric current flows between its horns. Sticking a hand there shocks the unwary.

Chill: Cool!
Now. I guess I should go to Jubilife City. Which is..*checks map*...not too far from here.
*Chill recalls pokemon except Poochyena*
Alright lets go!

In:
Chill arrived at Jubilife City.
Chill: So this is Jubilife. It's so nice to see the outside wor-
Old Man: Hello young sir!
Chill: Ahhh- I mean...hello.
Old Man: Do you happen to be a Pokemon Trainer?
Chill: Yes, I am. Why?
Old Man: Well expert or novice, you should go to the Trainer School. *points*
Chill: Oh well thanks! I guess that's where we're going Poochyena.

Out:
Alright Gaius let's roll-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back