BW/BW2 A legendary Pokemon in Challenger's Cave?!

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I noticed something interesting when I was exploring Challenger's Cave on Route 9! There is a girl who says if you talk to her " In the story I know, the Legendary Pokemon was training its student Pokemon". What Legendary Pokemon do you think she was taking about? Could this be hinting to a future Pokemon? Is it the event Pokemon Kerudio and its trio members Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion? Meaning Kerudio trained them? Speculate!

slickmario said:
It's most likely not Keldio, as it is described as the youngest Musketeer. Probably Cobalion.

We already know Cobalion's story. It dosen't involve it training any Pokemon. Its most likely Kerudio because we don't have its story yet.

He does. Keldeo is based off of the youngest and semi-unoffical fourth member of the Three Musketeers. The -ions teach him his signature move.

Shadow Arceus said:
He does. Keldeo is based off of the youngest and semi-unoffical fourth member of the Three Musketeers. The -ions teach him his signature move.

Your right I forgot about that. Actually I don't think the girl was referring to the Musketeers at all, because she sais " The legendary Pokemon", meaning ONE Pokemon, not three.

...Um, we can actually see or watch his story either by having a hacked Keldeo or by watching it on Youtube.

Anyways, if it says the legendary Pokémon and its student, it obviously means Cobalion and Keldeo.
Besides, Keldeo is an event Pokémon. If it was available then we would already knew. >_O

It most likely is the trio because there is no other legendary pokemon that train another pokemon

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
I'm pretty sure Keldeo appears on an island for the Event...
No, but there's an elevated bit of land where the trio trains Keldeo in an in-game event.

Said "bit of land" is in the Moor of Iccirus, for those who cares.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's referring to the entire legendary trio training Keldeo in the cave. (It's just a story, though, so it doesn't even have to have any shred of truth to it...)

There are two Challenger's Cave expansions....Cobalian is the only Legendary in the cave as far as right now. There is alse two ways to get in. The first is Mistralton Cave, and the second is route 9.... -__-

Dustin said:
There are two Challenger's Cave expansions....Cobalian is the only Legendary in the cave as far as right now. There is alse two ways to get in. The first is Mistralton Cave, and the second is route 9.... -__-

There ARE NO Legendaries in Challenge Cave, according to Bulbapedia.
Click the link and scroll down to trivia, and you will find the following:
-According to Ace Trainer Beverly, there is a story that states that a legendary Pokémon is said to live in this cave. This legendary Pokémon was training its student Pokémon.
-However, there is no known legendary Pokémon to be found in Challenger's Cave.

LOL. Go check in game. I caught Cobalion there. Then you go to Pinwheel Forest to catch Virizion, and then Victory Road to catch Terrakkion. I have proof on my game cartrige..... :\
oyeah1988 said:
Dustin said:

-According to Ace Trainer Beverly, there is a story that states that a legendary Pokémon is said to live in this cave. This legendary Pokémon was training its student Pokémon.

Dustin said:
LOL. Go check in game. I caught Cobalion there. Then you go to Pinwheel Forest to catch Virizion, and then Victory Road to catch Terrakkion. I have proof on my game cartrige.... :\
oyeah1988 said:
Dustin said:

Maybe you should go check in game, Cobalion appears in Mistralton Cave, not Challenger's Cave.

It could be another in-game myth that doesn't actually exist, or another thing they need to add in grey version.

According to other info I have read, it might be a place for kyurem storyline if there is a pokemon gray. People have already discovered freeze bolt and cold flare and the god stone. Look at all the water in challeger's cave. Maybe...

Back