A few questions regarding PTCGO

Jace

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone! I've got some questions.

First off, can you redeem an online pack code for any pack? Or just the pack that it came from? For example, if I had an Emerging Powers pack code, could I redeem a Triumphant pack with it? Or would I have to get an Emerging Powers pack?

Secondly, around how much are online packs worth? I have a potential trade where I could get 100 packs for a Magenzone Prime, which sounds pretty good to me, but I want to know how much they're worth.

Thanks!

Question 1: Yes, you can redeem the code for any legal-set pack

Question 2: They don't really have a value, the codes on the other hand are worth usually 50 cents to a dollar

Hope I helped

Q1: You can pick whatever packs you want its up to you :)

Q2: They sell for around 50 cents, and if you are talking about an online Magnezone Prime, it would only be worth 6 packs, 7 at teh most

thefleeee said:
Q1: You can pick whatever packs you want its up to you :)

Q2: They sell for around 50 cents, and if you are talking about an online Magnezone Prime, it would only be worth 6 packs, 7 at the most

If it is a real magnezone prime that trade would be fair if you want to play TCG online exclusively. The codes are worth 50 cents each and 100 of them would value your magnezone at $50.00. That is a good price as I've seen them for $40-$45 online

bigbija said:
If it is a real magnezone prime that trade would be fair if you want to play TCG online exclusively. The codes are worth 50 cents each and 100 of them would value your magnezone at $50.00. That is a good price as I've seen them for $40-$45 online

It's a real Magnezone. I don't get to play much with regular cards, as I can't go to league, so I'm thinking about trading it. That, and there aren't many great options for it anymore in my opinion, aside from MegaZone which costs way too much...

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Back