Ruling A few questions I need to ask?!

ErikH526

Time to tip the scales!
Gardevoir LV.X Question for the move Bring Down
Bring Down: Choose 1 Pokémon (yours or your opponents) with the fewest remaining HP excluding Gardevoir that pokemon is knocked out.

Ok so I can choose to kill off my opponents Pokémon even if I have bench pokemon lower HP than their Pokémon

Example: Garchomp with 130 HP that has 40 HP Left opponent has this Pokémon on my bench Magikarp with 30 HP that 30 HP Left so I can Bring Down my opponent's Garchomp even knowing I have a low HP Pokemon.

Bebe's Search Question

Choose a card from your hand and put it on top of your deck. Search your deck for a Pokémon, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (If this is the only card in your hand, you can't play this card.)

Ok so I can search a Pokémon card does this include Lv. X Cards too since it's a Pokémon card too & it doesn't say Excludes Lv. X Cards so can I get a Lv. X Card out of the search?

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,
TwilightErik

Gardevoir LV.X
No. Your Magikarp will be knocked out, as it is the Pokémon with the lowest remaining HP in play. Gardevoir doesn't care if its one of your or your opponent's Pokémon. Only if Garchomp would have had 30 HP left, you could choose, since in case of a draw, you can decide what to bring down.
Bebe:
Yes. Level X cards can ONLY be sought out by cards that say to search your deck for a Pokémon (So not by a card that specifically states basic or evolution only). Therefore, Bebe can seek out a LVX.

Back