Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi, im looking for "Timid" Ditto.
I've deposited a lvl 31 female "Ledian" named YAKKOV.
"Please trade pokemon with me, thanks in advance"
My IGN is Slaapzak.
Thanks a lot!

I would be over the moon to have an Impish Ditto, thank you! I have deposited a Level 42 male Wailord called Yakkov in the GTS, with the message 'This is a Pokémon that I raised so that it will do well in battles.' My IGN is Lexie. Much appreciated!!!

I would be over the moon to have an Impish Ditto, thank you! I have deposited a Level 42 male Wailord called Yakkov in the GTS, with the message 'This is a Pokémon that I raised so that it will do well in battles.' My IGN is Lexie. Much appreciated!!!

Ditto Sent!

Hi! I've deposited a lvl 54 Pikipek (female) nicknamed 'Yakkov'! Any nature would be great, and if you have a non-English one, that would be even better! My IGN is 'Txb', and the description is 'I want to fill my pokedex with other languages.' Thank you so much for your help!! :D:D:D

I know it's not yakkov but I just restarted and no where near to level 30 poke to name them. I have deposited a level 45 Kommo-o named Grandiras. Ign: Ciara. Msg this is a pokemon with great potential please raise it if you'd like. Thank you if you do so.

Hi! I've deposited a lvl 54 Pikipek (female) nicknamed 'Yakkov'! Any nature would be great, and if you have a non-English one, that would be even better! My IGN is 'Txb', and the description is 'I want to fill my pokedex with other languages.' Thank you so much for your help!! :D:D:D

Ditto Sent!

I know it's not yakkov but I just restarted and no where near to level 30 poke to name them. I have deposited a level 45 Kommo-o named Grandiras. Ign: Ciara. Msg this is a pokemon with great potential please raise it if you'd like. Thank you if you do so.

I am sorry I got to this late. But I don't see your Pokemon.

Hello, I'm looking for a timid level 100 ditto that is from a different region (such as Japan if it makes things easier) for a shiny boost if you're willing. I've deposited a level 54 Lapras named Yakkov into GTS and my IGN is "Dez". The message attached to this Lapras is "I want to fill my Pokedex". I'd really appreciate this, thanks!

Hello, I deposited a Pidgeot named "Is" at Lv.55. Any Nature is fine, I just really need the Destiny Knot with him

Graveler lvl 34 female named Yakkov, IGN: Davda
looking for a
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100 with Destiny Knot (would be nice)

many thanks

Hello, I'm looking for a timid level 100 ditto that is from a different region (such as Japan if it makes things easier) for a shiny boost if you're willing. I've deposited a level 54 Lapras named Yakkov into GTS and my IGN is "Dez". The message attached to this Lapras is "I want to fill my Pokedex". I'd really appreciate this, thanks!

Ditto Sent!

Graveler lvl 34 female named Yakkov, IGN: Davda
looking for a
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100 with Destiny Knot (would be nice)

many thanks

It seems your Pokemon was snipped. Can you put up a new one please?

Hello, I've deposited a lvl 1 Pichu named Yakkov, I'm looking for a lvl 100 modest ditto with destiny knot to breed with.
My IGN is Tommy.
Thanks in advance!

Back