Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i deposited lvl 36 onix
My name is C.m.oli in the game and I wrote yakkov on the message
thank you very much

Hi!! I would like to have a Modest 6iV Ditto with Pokerus if possible :) I'm new to competitive battling and I just finished beating the Elite4. I deposited a Lvl 49 Zoroark in the GTS with a "6iv Ditto yakkov" in the message box. Hoping for a favorable response. Thanks a lot :). And I forgot to tell my IGN, it's Celestine :p

Last edited:
I got snipped again this time it's a level 37 ditto and to not get snipe I asked for a lv 91 or more. Thanks a lot

I will get to these soon everyone :3 I just need to make more copies.

Hi!! I would like to have a Modest 6iV Ditto with Pokerus if possible :) I'm new to competitive battling and I just finished beating the Elite4. I deposited a Lvl 49 Zoroark in the GTS with a "6iv Ditto yakkov" in the message box. Hoping for a favorable response. Thanks a lot :). And I forgot to tell my IGN, it's Celestine :p

Ditto Sent :3

Are giving any 6iv dittos in pokemon Sun&Moon? if yes can i have one... thank you
i have a Mariene in the GTS, looking for a ditto with 91+ level. if you have a relaxed or sassy nature that would be nice thank you...
FC: 4141-6794-1458

Last edited:
Are giving any 6iv dittos in pokemon Sun&Moon? if yes can i have one... thank you
i have a Mariene in the GTS, looking for a ditto with 91+ level. if you have a relaxed or sassy nature that would be nice thank you...
FC: 4141-6794-1458

Not yet as of now. I don't have access to 6 IV Ditto in this new gen yet.

Hi Yakkov, can you please send me one adamant ditto?

Just deposited a lv30 Butterfree with the message "Thanks Yakkov". The IGN is "Ada"

Thank you =)

Last edited:
Hi

It's awesome that you waste your time to provide us these Dittos. Thanks a lot!
I depostied a Pangoro Level 50, with the message "Yakkov". IGN is Shiina. To prevent sniping I set the level requirement to 91+
I don't care about the nature, just give me whatever you like.

Thanks again! :)

I am sorry about the late replies everyone. I will get to your requests shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back