Pokemon 4th gen wishes

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
if you'ld want a new kind of pokémon to be in the forth generation, reply it here

ex.: a grass evolution for eevee
3 legendary cats
a pre-evolution for mew
stage 3 pokémon

Crystal-type Pokémon. They have them in the TV show AND in the TCG. Why don't they have them in the GB games yet? If they were to be real, I would expect them to appear extremely rarely, like Shining Pokémon, only with a Steel Wing glowing effect and some kind of oddity in its elemental types.

I would also like to see an end to the Gym-style game plot. It is getting somewhat stale, and having bosses in the game have monsters with the same type (all water Pokémon, all rock Pokémon, etc) makes the game too easy. I liked XD and Colosseum because the plot is different and the battles are much more difficult.

I think the odds of either of these elements being introduced into the game (or changed) is much worse than me walking outside my house and then getting hit with an impact event (asteroid, comet, falling cargo from an airplane, etc). Oh well.

Postcount = 10^2. Powers of ten rule! Wonder when I'll get 10^3...

DocRobot_K-176 said:
I would also like to see an end to the Gym-style game plot. It is getting somewhat stale, and having bosses in the game have monsters with the same type (all water Pokémon, all rock Pokémon, etc) makes the game too easy. I liked XD and Colosseum because the plot is different and the battles are much more difficult.

I second that... offtopic, but has anyone played Telefang? Its storyline was.. interesting, I guess. I actually kinda liked it. Blatant Pokemon ripoff, though.

I don't want a story that you have to follow, the GBA games are good the way they are. I don't really like a storyline, Pokémon is, I guess, one of the games with the most freedom.

Cute-Mew:
I'll say that there won't be a BABY-Mew cuz it's already a legendy, but if you think of this it dose have a son which is MEWTWO.

RE:  4th gen wishes

Light Venusaur said:
Cute-Mew:
I'll say that there won't be a BABY-Mew cuz it's already a legendy, but if you think of this it dose have a son which is MEWTWO.
it's not his son, it's his clone.

I think 3rd stage pokemon are imposible ...
mew is already legendary so having a baby stage will seem like mew is not that unique anymore.
IMO,they should be having another two eevee evolution line...like grass or metal or ghost type.Just make sure they have a special evolution rules...

Since when we have a crystal pokemon in Anime?

I hope they have a psychic/dark type pokemon or another water/flying type ...i really need pokemon that can fly and surf...

I don't want a new Pokemon, but a type. I want it to be strong against Electric, and weak to Poison. That would seriously even the type balance. Possibly a Light type?

Wow, a light type...good idea,since there is a dark type exist...yeah,if darkness exist ,light should exist too.
But we knew that there will be no new type introduced...forget about the idea...
I think if you want to strong to electric and weak to poison ,maybe they should made a ground/grass pokemon...maybe not...
Most of the pokemon are strong against electric and poison together...

mew: May i know which episode was it?I heard it before but dunno which episode dy...was it a shinning onix or crystal onix?lmk

I know Mewtwo's a clone....but the DNA was origanaly MEW's see my point?
150.png
Mewtwo
151.png
Mew

Back