(4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awak

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Wow congrats!!! i have to say pokebeach is my favorite pokemon page, and i feel very confortable with it. I hope someday i could be helpful to the pokebeach comunity. Thanks to WPM for all of these years of "free" work, you have brought fresh news to us that make a diference in our pokemon lives :p I am to obsesed with pokemon too, at my 22 years still love it, im starting to understand that feeling will never be gone. Thanks to all the staff to, you do a great work, and finally chairman kaga, for halping us countless times with all of our stupid questions. So...happy birthday!!!!!im proud of being a member of this community, that give so much for so few.
Wow congrats!!! i have to say pokebeach is my favorite pokemon page, and i feel very confortable with it. I hope someday i could be helpful to the pokebeach comunity. Thanks to WPM for all of these years of "free" work, you have brought fresh news to us that make a diference in our pokemon lives :p I am to obsesed with pokemon to, at my 22 years still love it, im starting to understand that feeling will never be gone. Thanks to all the staff to, you do a great work, and finally chairman kaga, for halping us countless times with all of our stupid questions. So...happy birthday!!!!!im proud of being a member of this community, that give so much for so few.

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Happy 5th Birthday Pokebeach. You are still a baby though because you are only 5 years old. I found this page on November 18 2004. I have loved this site and will for the rest of the time Pokemon is alive. Even if it dies I hope this site lives on.:)

Haha, I love the "this is what I call the left menu" stuff. Congrats PB and WPM, this is what we want to see!

FIVE MORE YEARS! FIVE MORE YEARS!

congrats pokebeach! my friend (pokelen) showed me this site last year and i have been in love with it since. Keep up the good work WPM!

Happy BIRTHDAY Pokebeach U Rock i hope Pokemon Never Dies

Ahh, happy 5th birthday, PokeBeach. I'd have to say the best moments would have to be in the chats or the time where we all met on AIM and had a chatroom. But the PokeBeach chatroom was the most fun. Kronar knows what I'm talking about.

Happy birthday!! and good job;)

Happy Birthday Pokebeach!!! Long live the site!!
Congrats for the hard work all those years, WPM.

LONG LIVE THE HONCHKROW!! YATTAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sooo true

And we were supposed to guess this out of nowhere?

Anyhow, keep up the good work!

... I still think a worlds in Europe would've been way more awesome, but I guess I'm a tad bit biased...

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of A

Happy birthday PokeBeach. Good job WPM on keeping it alive until now.

Happy birthday PokéBeach! Yes, it's a bit late, but does that matter?

Anyway, Probopass is frankly useless. Steel Coating would be better if it could reduce damage for more than 2 Metals, meaning you would have more of a reason to add more Metals to it for more bench sniping from Metal Bomber.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
... I still think a worlds in Europe would've been way more awesome, but I guess I'm a tad bit biased...

That would be great. I'm probably a bit biased as well, but oh well. Unfortunately, that will probably never happen, but I can always hope and pray that it will.

Um woot?

I hope I didn't mess those news stories from the past up.

Happy Birthday, Pokebeach! We hope to see another 5 yrs!

OMG, hope this site never dies, I learned most important techiques both TCG and Video games from here. Long live Pokebeach.

In other news, I hope it is in California in 2009 because there is a chance I will be there and ruin the fun. :p

happy birthday pokebeach!! Even tought there has been lots of obsticals in pb's way it still made it to now!!!!! Hooray!!!

Hi, WPM and other member, hope u all still remembering me.. :)
I want to say:
"Happy Birthday to the Best of Pokemon TCG Website!!"
"Long live Pokebeach!!"
Thx for ur Information bout Pokemon.. :D

Happy Birthday PokeBeach!
This is one of the best sites on the internet in my opinion, and I hope that it never dies!
Long live Pokemon!
I can't wait for the World Championships!

Happy birthday! What do you want as a present?

May i take a moment to say: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SITE AROUND" COMPLIMENTS TO WPM!

Back