(4) Dragons Exalted, McDonalds, BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins [5/26]

RE: (1) Fall Tins to Feature Mewtwo-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and Darkrai-EX [5/26]

Wow. These are possibly the best cards that could possibly be released for money-making. Maybe TPCi does follow the metagame or at the very least look at their own cards on TnT or someplace. Either way, great for us!

It's so awesome that they are doing this.

This means I can get about 3 Mewtwos for the price of 1.
Hoooorah!

Buys 20 of each tin. Oh, they aren't Promo :)P)

RE: (2) BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins to Feature Mewtwo-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and Darkrai-EX [5/26]

Bump!

RE: (2) BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins to Feature Mewtwo-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and Darkrai-EX [5/26]

Best thing Pokemon has done for us since ever.

Wow, I heard rumours they were gonna release dragon tins, so I thought maybe we would get Hydreigon and Garchomp promos at best. This is just amazing!! :O

As for the Flygon promo it looks really nice, just wish they changed the holofoil effect to the one they had before :/ The ability is really cool, but its a stage 2 and isn't the best attacker either.

Holy fudge Flygon is soooooo good. I mean, one of the best Dragons there is.

I wonder if we will be able to discard a Rainbow Energy or the new made-for-dragons combo energy to satisfy both of the cost.

You could, but you would need to match the whole cost, so you would need to discard two Energy, one Grass, one Fighting.

Riskbreakers said:
Best thing Pokemon has done for us since ever.

Yup. My store will be empty when I get in there :D

Pfew this is like tyranitar sand damage, but only better since active pokemon also get's damagecounters here.

This card really seems beast! love it

Mewtwo, Darkrai and Rayquaza tins??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxQCKz91qEs

RE: (3) McDonalds, BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins to Feature Mewtwo-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and Darkrai-EX [5/26]

^ I loved that post Riskbreakers.
Anyway, those Maccas cards are really annoying, as us Australians have to get those Basic pieces of {ERROR 404: CURSE NOT FOUND}. And you get an awesome Axew toy. :'(

RE: (3) McDonalds, BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins to Feature Mewtwo-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and Darkrai-EX [5/26]

I'll finally own a mewtwo!

And DNA can stop playing regigigas ;)

DNA stopping Regigigas?

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg

^ So true, DNA and her Regigigas.

RE: (4) Dragons Exhaulted, McDonalds, BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins [5/26]

Dragons Exalted posted!

This thread is massive!!! D:<

Oh my gosh those pack arts, I'm gonna keep mine for once.

Back